• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Sure why not though again I am not seeing rising being scum since he was tracked no one and there wasn't a kill

I knew the 2nd indy's colour was white. Who would I ever guess that?

Didn't raik get info on the night he was jailkept by rising?

I don't know. I was stating the only ways Rising could be scum.

Roy Mustang

I am not a role cop. I ask if a role is in the game. I used it on NG night 1 after he claimed in the middle of the night. Not used since as only 2 shot

Rising

Shouldn't the cop and rolecop be using role as soon as possible with possible target on them so they can confirm some people atleast

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Because maybe you're scum and know I'm not the cop but dont want your miller claim to look weaker?

Honestly that is a vaild point but im not mafia... Im never for cop outing himself at least till he is about to get lynched kind of same feeling I have for doc but you guys play game different then the other site so maybe its a normal thing.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
I’m an ODD NIGHT TRACKER Raik, you seemed to skim over that. GurryMan didn’t use the role on Night 1 and Rising went nowhere on Night 3. Why are we asking if he’s a Jailkeeper if i tracked him nowhere on a night he would have been the only scum member alive and would have been seen going to Tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.