Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rising

Reaction score
Well that was very productive day, I was pretty unsure Smark so I am really happy we went for it end

Rising

Reaction score
How hell did I get Paul Heymen in my Avatar lol

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Hey Rising, wanna watch me stream me Untitled Goose Game?

Rising

Reaction score
Nope not now I am heading out I should be back in another 4 hours or so

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Okay, I don't own the game anyways.

Reactions: bradatar

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just doing some reading back. It’s tough because he obviously doesn’t really know what’s going on but I’m not sure we can really ignore bradatar. Very early in the game he immediately jumped on me when I ramped up the pressure on lethal, which seems kinda defensive. Then much later he completely backtracked, saying he no longer thinks I’m scum. It just screams that someone let him know that sussing me there wasn’t a good idea and he’d look awful once lethal flipped lol. Also worth noting that with smark on the scum team; they likely knew who I was so him or anyone else could’ve been like he’s probably gonna get lethal lynched here and then look Town so back off

But then again

Fluff vote as vengeance for a previous game.

What's with the joke vote? What is the purpose behind this?

Oh you could most certainly be scum, but you could also be town and making a very poor read. You voted me for my entry that complained about activity, yet mask over joke votes on Google or revenge votes for previous games. Tweets jumps on board pretty quickly, sniffing an opportunity. It spurned activity, which will now gain us the privilege of establishing reads.

k9SMl5L.png

Vote: Brad

Maybe not lol. Looks like I was probably wrong on KIF as it seems like genuine frustration here that I was letting KIF off and yet pegging him

Christo seemed to agree with tweets’ post on lethal but didn’t lend his vote. In fact he then votes tweet so I’m unsure if I misread the original post or not but it was basically tweets destroying lethals multiquote and christo saying yep that’s a true fact this time. Actually could’ve been agreeing with the barry part. Kinda weird to agree with someone then vote them tho

@Gambitto are you still reading christo as town?

Lethal sussing OMB as soon as he enters.

Bit of a back and forth with raik and lethal. Raik cals bullshit on lethals fluff post so they’re probably not aligned

Also when/why did bradatar go from excusing his play as hey I’m new I’m probably bad I’m probably wrong to my reads are great and I’m rarely wrong you should listen to me? :reigns3

Rising calls out smark very early, saying smark calling his vote a joke was trying to avoid confrontation and was suspicious. Which is good because I was worried I wasn’t gonna get much on rising. I did actually say I liked the post at the time too. Guess I forgot

It wasn’t a serious vote. The game just started.

Don’t mind me. I’m still reeling from last night.

I see Brad has himself in a pickle again. He’s abrasive and got himself a ton of scum Heat early day 1 last game too and he was the town mason vig.

When my head clears up I’ll look at his previous posts because I think he did flip flop a bit there too and OMGUS.

Posting this to remind myself to see if he ever followed up because the first part is a pretty soft defence. This was also after brad was mostly being called town but it’s possible smark was a bit behind here. He did then go out of his way to sus tweet as if we needed any more reason to read him town.

Uh rising immediately changes his mind on smark after a couple crap posts

Pretty sure raik is town

Christo really goes above and beyond to try and get people off of lethal lol

Unsurprisingly smark does not follow up with anything on brad

Gambit does seem to get on lethal when he gets back and dissuades brad from saying lethal isn’t the play. I still think it’s town here but he’s not really as early on the wagon as he makes out as lethal has 4 or 5 here

Starting to think brad is town from lethal’s claim post tho. Idk but I don’t think lethal really has it about him to WIFOM

Godfather and recruiter? I think we may need to rethink people defending Lethal early.

So he’s trying to push towards a christo or a brad here. He also them immediately sussed rising for the late hammer which is a shit reason to suspect someone so fine with having rising as town

But then he goes and immediately buys the reason and later defends it :side:

Ugh christo pushing raik after that day one. If he’s not scum his reads have been shit all game :tripsscust

Smark probably susses him enough after day tho. I’m probably gonna leave christo as a null. There’s arguments both ways here

Gambit pretty obvtown with his interactions with smark I think

Smark quick to jump on the brutus not posting means he’s scum narrative

Hmmm smark then goes out of his way to defend gambit. I think he’s just defending a townie here but gambit promises during night he will be voting smark tomorrow so will be interesting to see where that comes.

Hmm gambit then defends smark about the stuff around lethals claim. Really interested to get to next day phase now

More smark shade on KIF

Ehhh smark defending OMB here then defending the timing of the claim. Could just be easy material to look good I guess but makes me wonder. Do feel like if OMB was scum they’d have had him character claim by now tho

Barry claiming serial killer kinda gives gambit an excuse not to vote smark but certainly worth noting he posted before that claim about OMB claiming but didn’t vote smark despite earlier saying he would

Christo was also around and didn’t switch to smark even after the duel started and asking who should we lynch :francis

Gambit does not vote Smark even whilst voting for the duel.

Phenom v2 however immediately votes smark

Rising really really doesn’t want to lynch smark

Gambit then says he’s not sure on smark being scum. Not really sure where this 180 came from at all lol

Smark going out of his way to shade brad after it’s pretty clear he’s done for is eh

Downgrading raik to maybe town. Still think he is but not the best day phase for him and a weird post where he says he wants to lynch KIF despite his play being NAI

Ugh dunno what to do with gambit as his play around lethal was pretty good but who knows how much qt talking lethal even did around his claim. I guess my gut says he’s probably town?

@Gambitto do me a solid and explain how you go from

Exactly you didn't even respond to it. That is fine I will be voting you tomorrow.

To not voting him at all?

Town

Odo
Tweet
KIF
Gambit
Brutus
PHEN0M

Maybe town

Raik
Gambit
OMB

Null

Christo
Brad

Maybe scum

Rising

Think if my town reads are wrong here it will probably be OMB, obviously pending gambits reaction to my questions

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
More I think about it I’d maybe wanna lynch brad before rising? The smark sussing of brad after he all but accepted defeat to Odo looks very transparent.
Guess I’m not too fussy between him and rising tho, then christo. That’s probably my POE order right now

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just doing some reading back. It’s tough because he obviously doesn’t really know what’s going on but I’m not sure we can really ignore bradatar. Very early in the game he immediately jumped on me when I ramped up the pressure on lethal, which seems kinda defensive. Then much later he completely backtracked, saying he no longer thinks I’m scum. It just screams that someone let him know that sussing me there wasn’t a good idea and he’d look awful once lethal flipped lol. Also worth noting that with smark on the scum team; they likely knew who I was so him or anyone else could’ve been like he’s probably gonna get lethal lynched here and then look Town so back off

But then again

Maybe not lol. Looks like I was probably wrong on KIF as it seems like genuine frustration here that I was letting KIF off and yet pegging him

Christo seemed to agree with tweets’ post on lethal but didn’t lend his vote. In fact he then votes tweet so I’m unsure if I misread the original post or not but it was basically tweets destroying lethals multiquote and christo saying yep that’s a true fact this time. Actually could’ve been agreeing with the barry part. Kinda weird to agree with someone then vote them tho

@Gambitto are you still reading christo as town?

Lethal sussing OMB as soon as he enters.

Bit of a back and forth with raik and lethal. Raik cals bullshit on lethals fluff post so they’re probably not aligned

Also when/why did bradatar go from excusing his play as hey I’m new I’m probably bad I’m probably wrong to my reads are great and I’m rarely wrong you should listen to me? :reigns3

Rising calls out smark very early, saying smark calling his vote a joke was trying to avoid confrontation and was suspicious. Which is good because I was worried I wasn’t gonna get much on rising. I did actually say I liked the post at the time too. Guess I forgot

Posting this to remind myself to see if he ever followed up because the first part is a pretty soft defence. This was also after brad was mostly being called town but it’s possible smark was a bit behind here. He did then go out of his way to sus tweet as if we needed any more reason to read him town.

Uh rising immediately changes his mind on smark after a couple crap posts

Pretty sure raik is town

Christo really goes above and beyond to try and get people off of lethal lol

Unsurprisingly smark does not follow up with anything on brad

Gambit does seem to get on lethal when he gets back and dissuades brad from saying lethal isn’t the play. I still think it’s town here but he’s not really as early on the wagon as he makes out as lethal has 4 or 5 here

Starting to think brad is town from lethal’s claim post tho. Idk but I don’t think lethal really has it about him to WIFOM

So he’s trying to push towards a christo or a brad here. He also them immediately sussed rising for the late hammer which is a shit reason to suspect someone so fine with having rising as town

But then he goes and immediately buys the reason and later defends it :side:

Ugh christo pushing raik after that day one. If he’s not scum his reads have been shit all game :tripsscust

Smark probably susses him enough after day tho. I’m probably gonna leave christo as a null. There’s arguments both ways here

Gambit pretty obvtown with his interactions with smark I think

Smark quick to jump on the brutus not posting means he’s scum narrative

Hmmm smark then goes out of his way to defend gambit. I think he’s just defending a townie here but gambit promises during night he will be voting smark tomorrow so will be interesting to see where that comes.

Hmm gambit then defends smark about the stuff around lethals claim. Really interested to get to next day phase now

More smark shade on KIF

Ehhh smark defending OMB here then defending the timing of the claim. Could just be easy material to look good I guess but makes me wonder. Do feel like if OMB was scum they’d have had him character claim by now tho

Barry claiming serial killer kinda gives gambit an excuse not to vote smark but certainly worth noting he posted before that claim about OMB claiming but didn’t vote smark despite earlier saying he would

Christo was also around and didn’t switch to smark even after the duel started and asking who should we lynch :francis

Gambit does not vote Smark even whilst voting for the duel.

Phenom v2 however immediately votes smark

Rising really really doesn’t want to lynch smark

Gambit then says he’s not sure on smark being scum. Not really sure where this 180 came from at all lol

Smark going out of his way to shade brad after it’s pretty clear he’s done for is eh

Downgrading raik to maybe town. Still think he is but not the best day phase for him and a weird post where he says he wants to lynch KIF despite his play being NAI

Ugh dunno what to do with gambit as his play around lethal was pretty good but who knows how much qt talking lethal even did around his claim. I guess my gut says he’s probably town?

@Gambitto do me a solid and explain how you go from

To not voting him at all?

Town

Odo
Tweet
KIF
Gambit
Brutus
PHEN0M

Maybe town

Raik
Gambit
OMB

Null

Christo
Brad

Maybe scum

Rising

Think if my town reads are wrong here it will probably be OMB, obviously pending gambits reaction to my questions

I see you still have me town but not sure why it's a lean. You think I'd bus the strongest player on the team? Not only that but offer to hammer him just to get more votes on him? After being one of the main people pushing the Lethal wagon?

Anyways, agree with the rest. Gambit and Rising I'm not sure on. Brad and/or Christo scum probably.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Luckily the split is likely 10/2 now so even in the unlikely event I’m wrong on all 3, we’d still get another stab at it. So if I do die I’d suggest probably following it. I know tweet wants to lynch rising too and I imagine Odo’s Poe is probably similar so we should be fine for the next few phases

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I see you still have me town but not sure why it's a lean. You think I'd bus the strongest player on the team? Not only that but offer to hammer him just to get more votes on him? After being one of the main people pushing the Lethal wagon?

Anyways, agree with the rest. Gambit and Rising I'm not sure on. Brad and/or Christo scum probably.

who’s the strongest member of the team?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if it wasnt Smark given who's left and who I have town.
Lol I don’t think your play around smark is as convincing as you think it is unless you wanna provide some quotes. You were more interested in lynching others yesterday, voting OMB and wanting to lynch KIF iirc

also interesting that you’d call him the strongest member when the others haven’t flipped yet. If gambit or christo happened to be scum they’d be stronger than smark

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lol I don’t think your play around smark is as convincing as you think it is unless you wanna provide some quotes. You were more interested in lynching others yesterday, voting OMB and wanting to lynch KIF iirc

also interesting that you’d call him the strongest member when the others haven’t flipped yet. If gambit or christo happened to be scum they’d be stronger than smark

I dont recall voting anyone but Smark tbh. Could be mistaken, long day.

You know better than I with regard to play quality so that's fair. I considered Smark to be a tier above them from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.