Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
One hell of a read, Man. I got nuthin' but respect for that. Now, I just gonna figure out how to understand it my way.

Rising

Reaction score
Just doing some reading back. It’s tough because he obviously doesn’t really know what’s going on but I’m not sure we can really ignore bradatar. Very early in the game he immediately jumped on me when I ramped up the pressure on lethal, which seems kinda defensive. Then much later he completely backtracked, saying he no longer thinks I’m scum. It just screams that someone let him know that sussing me there wasn’t a good idea and he’d look awful once lethal flipped lol. Also worth noting that with smark on the scum team; they likely knew who I was so him or anyone else could’ve been like he’s probably gonna get lethal lynched here and then look Town so back off

But then again

Maybe not lol. Looks like I was probably wrong on KIF as it seems like genuine frustration here that I was letting KIF off and yet pegging him

Christo seemed to agree with tweets’ post on lethal but didn’t lend his vote. In fact he then votes tweet so I’m unsure if I misread the original post or not but it was basically tweets destroying lethals multiquote and christo saying yep that’s a true fact this time. Actually could’ve been agreeing with the barry part. Kinda weird to agree with someone then vote them tho

@Gambitto are you still reading christo as town?

Lethal sussing OMB as soon as he enters.

Bit of a back and forth with raik and lethal. Raik cals bullshit on lethals fluff post so they’re probably not aligned

Also when/why did bradatar go from excusing his play as hey I’m new I’m probably bad I’m probably wrong to my reads are great and I’m rarely wrong you should listen to me? :reigns3

Rising calls out smark very early, saying smark calling his vote a joke was trying to avoid confrontation and was suspicious. Which is good because I was worried I wasn’t gonna get much on rising. I did actually say I liked the post at the time too. Guess I forgot

Posting this to remind myself to see if he ever followed up because the first part is a pretty soft defence. This was also after brad was mostly being called town but it’s possible smark was a bit behind here. He did then go out of his way to sus tweet as if we needed any more reason to read him town.

Uh rising immediately changes his mind on smark after a couple crap posts

Pretty sure raik is town

Christo really goes above and beyond to try and get people off of lethal lol

Unsurprisingly smark does not follow up with anything on brad

Gambit does seem to get on lethal when he gets back and dissuades brad from saying lethal isn’t the play. I still think it’s town here but he’s not really as early on the wagon as he makes out as lethal has 4 or 5 here

Starting to think brad is town from lethal’s claim post tho. Idk but I don’t think lethal really has it about him to WIFOM

So he’s trying to push towards a christo or a brad here. He also them immediately sussed rising for the late hammer which is a shit reason to suspect someone so fine with having rising as town

But then he goes and immediately buys the reason and later defends it :side:

Ugh christo pushing raik after that day one. If he’s not scum his reads have been shit all game :tripsscust

Smark probably susses him enough after day tho. I’m probably gonna leave christo as a null. There’s arguments both ways here

Gambit pretty obvtown with his interactions with smark I think

Smark quick to jump on the brutus not posting means he’s scum narrative

Hmmm smark then goes out of his way to defend gambit. I think he’s just defending a townie here but gambit promises during night he will be voting smark tomorrow so will be interesting to see where that comes.

Hmm gambit then defends smark about the stuff around lethals claim. Really interested to get to next day phase now

More smark shade on KIF

Ehhh smark defending OMB here then defending the timing of the claim. Could just be easy material to look good I guess but makes me wonder. Do feel like if OMB was scum they’d have had him character claim by now tho

Barry claiming serial killer kinda gives gambit an excuse not to vote smark but certainly worth noting he posted before that claim about OMB claiming but didn’t vote smark despite earlier saying he would

Christo was also around and didn’t switch to smark even after the duel started and asking who should we lynch :francis

Gambit does not vote Smark even whilst voting for the duel.

Phenom v2 however immediately votes smark

Rising really really doesn’t want to lynch smark

Gambit then says he’s not sure on smark being scum. Not really sure where this 180 came from at all lol

Smark going out of his way to shade brad after it’s pretty clear he’s done for is eh

Downgrading raik to maybe town. Still think he is but not the best day phase for him and a weird post where he says he wants to lynch KIF despite his play being NAI

Ugh dunno what to do with gambit as his play around lethal was pretty good but who knows how much qt talking lethal even did around his claim. I guess my gut says he’s probably town?

@Gambitto do me a solid and explain how you go from

To not voting him at all?

Town

Odo
Tweet
KIF
Gambit
Brutus
PHEN0M

Maybe town

Raik
Gambit
OMB

Null

Christo
Brad

Maybe scum

Rising

Think if my town reads are wrong here it will probably be OMB, obviously pending gambits reaction to my questions
That would be pretty good analysis but you got my case wrong here and how did I go for you innocent list to scum list and I got things bit wrong with regards to Smark but that was just me trying to analyse his play

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i basically had you as town due to deciding it after one post, didn’t realise you backtracked on that post almost immediately after making it lol

you and smark spent a decent amount of time defending each other. You both called each other out then immediately backtracked. You called him out for avoiding confrontation and then said you read him town after some nothing posts and for no reason. He called you out for the late hammer then ‘believed’ your response and then switched to defending it against others.

you also don’t particularly look good around lethal either as far as I can see (feel free to show any quotes you think contradict this) so ya you’re pretty high up on PoE. There‘s more reason to read the majority of the thread as town than there is you :draper2

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Just doing some reading back. It’s tough because he obviously doesn’t really know what’s going on but I’m not sure we can really ignore bradatar. Very early in the game he immediately jumped on me when I ramped up the pressure on lethal, which seems kinda defensive. Then much later he completely backtracked, saying he no longer thinks I’m scum. It just screams that someone let him know that sussing me there wasn’t a good idea and he’d look awful once lethal flipped lol. Also worth noting that with smark on the scum team; they likely knew who I was so him or anyone else could’ve been like he’s probably gonna get lethal lynched here and then look Town so back off

But then again

Maybe not lol. Looks like I was probably wrong on KIF as it seems like genuine frustration here that I was letting KIF off and yet pegging him

Christo seemed to agree with tweets’ post on lethal but didn’t lend his vote. In fact he then votes tweet so I’m unsure if I misread the original post or not but it was basically tweets destroying lethals multiquote and christo saying yep that’s a true fact this time. Actually could’ve been agreeing with the barry part. Kinda weird to agree with someone then vote them tho

@Gambitto are you still reading christo as town?

Lethal sussing OMB as soon as he enters.

Bit of a back and forth with raik and lethal. Raik cals bullshit on lethals fluff post so they’re probably not aligned

Also when/why did bradatar go from excusing his play as hey I’m new I’m probably bad I’m probably wrong to my reads are great and I’m rarely wrong you should listen to me? :reigns3

Rising calls out smark very early, saying smark calling his vote a joke was trying to avoid confrontation and was suspicious. Which is good because I was worried I wasn’t gonna get much on rising. I did actually say I liked the post at the time too. Guess I forgot

Posting this to remind myself to see if he ever followed up because the first part is a pretty soft defence. This was also after brad was mostly being called town but it’s possible smark was a bit behind here. He did then go out of his way to sus tweet as if we needed any more reason to read him town.

Uh rising immediately changes his mind on smark after a couple crap posts

Pretty sure raik is town

Christo really goes above and beyond to try and get people off of lethal lol

Unsurprisingly smark does not follow up with anything on brad

Gambit does seem to get on lethal when he gets back and dissuades brad from saying lethal isn’t the play. I still think it’s town here but he’s not really as early on the wagon as he makes out as lethal has 4 or 5 here

Starting to think brad is town from lethal’s claim post tho. Idk but I don’t think lethal really has it about him to WIFOM

So he’s trying to push towards a christo or a brad here. He also them immediately sussed rising for the late hammer which is a shit reason to suspect someone so fine with having rising as town

But then he goes and immediately buys the reason and later defends it :side:

Ugh christo pushing raik after that day one. If he’s not scum his reads have been shit all game :tripsscust

Smark probably susses him enough after day tho. I’m probably gonna leave christo as a null. There’s arguments both ways here

Gambit pretty obvtown with his interactions with smark I think

Smark quick to jump on the brutus not posting means he’s scum narrative

Hmmm smark then goes out of his way to defend gambit. I think he’s just defending a townie here but gambit promises during night he will be voting smark tomorrow so will be interesting to see where that comes.

Hmm gambit then defends smark about the stuff around lethals claim. Really interested to get to next day phase now

More smark shade on KIF

Ehhh smark defending OMB here then defending the timing of the claim. Could just be easy material to look good I guess but makes me wonder. Do feel like if OMB was scum they’d have had him character claim by now tho

Barry claiming serial killer kinda gives gambit an excuse not to vote smark but certainly worth noting he posted before that claim about OMB claiming but didn’t vote smark despite earlier saying he would

Christo was also around and didn’t switch to smark even after the duel started and asking who should we lynch :francis

Gambit does not vote Smark even whilst voting for the duel.

Phenom v2 however immediately votes smark

Rising really really doesn’t want to lynch smark

Gambit then says he’s not sure on smark being scum. Not really sure where this 180 came from at all lol

Smark going out of his way to shade brad after it’s pretty clear he’s done for is eh

Downgrading raik to maybe town. Still think he is but not the best day phase for him and a weird post where he says he wants to lynch KIF despite his play being NAI

Ugh dunno what to do with gambit as his play around lethal was pretty good but who knows how much qt talking lethal even did around his claim. I guess my gut says he’s probably town?

@Gambitto do me a solid and explain how you go from

To not voting him at all?

Town

Odo
Tweet
KIF
Gambit
Brutus
PHEN0M

Maybe town

Raik
Gambit
OMB

Null

Christo
Brad

Maybe scum

Rising

Think if my town reads are wrong here it will probably be OMB, obviously pending gambits reaction to my questions

Still have him as town but a lot weaker as he has become a ghost. Also that was when in a bad mood and I moved onto other targets. I admit it looks bad though.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yoink

Thanks for that readback Poyser, will definitely help us going forward. I'm starting to change my stance on Bradatar in that I'm thinking we should lynch him tomorrow. I agree with Poysers assessment of Brads early action, he shades Poyser for sussing Lethal, then somebody in his QT, most likely Smark who knew who The Man was, probably told him ay buddy, that guy's gonna bury you if you draw his attention, so then Brad does a full 180 out of the blue. Brad isn't usually the most coherent of players but I can see things having played out exactly that way.

I don't have you solid town with them, no
Well that's just a sad misread then. ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
To be honest I am getting town vibes from Tweetum, Gambitto right now I think Christo is prob town too... I dont know bout Kif yet but my heart hopes hes town.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Smark really didn't like me saying I was town because the fake claims were shit :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark really didn't like me saying I was town because the fake claims were shit :draper2
Yeah but he went back and forth with gambit over it. He kept acting like he was shading you but the whole time going at it with gambit rather than you lol. I could easily see one of you two being scum just off that alone since he didn’t push any of you

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Round 2 – Night is Over!

"Another Night round down! Though, sadly, one of our contestants has been eliminated! That player... is Poyser!"

whittle_tim_vine.jpg

WhittleGame Show Aligned
The pun master Tim Vine had one of his first TV roles in this show, on the mighty Channel 5 fighting for incredible prizes up to £500. It was endearingly shit, in that every bit of the show conveyed that the producers knew how low-budget it was, so I can call it a good show.

Vanilla: You don’t have a role.

You will win if you can remove threats to good game shows.​

"You have been Whittled, so remember to put on your mask... So, 11 players remain, as we enter the third Day round! This is intense!"

Round 3 – Day has begun! With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide a lynch. You have 24 hours. Start the clock…
Time Left

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Just one kill, looks like we may not have a vig after all.

vote Bradatar

Chr1st0

Reaction score
The split is 8/2/1

I'm who wants to be a millionaire and I could ask the audience. Night 1 I had a 50/50 where I gave two players and would have gotten randomly one of their show names, I did ng and raik

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I was blocked n1 though :jose

I have phone a friend left which is not worth anything really

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Another indy huh :WOW

Which show name did you receive n1 then?

€ ninjad

Status
Not open for further replies.