• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Also I agree that Lethal coming out and complaining about a lack of activity yet providing nothing of note himself isn't a good look.

unvote
vote Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
i have experience. the fact that he voted you first when he was scum doesnt seem enough to get you so excited

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Wasn't really OMGUS, more like a mix of a joke vote and spotting a repeat of something that happened before.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
vote darth lethal

his entrance seemed nondescript. complaining about lack of activity whilst providing nothing himself. just a little bit of show and tell

What would you like for me to do?

Also I agree that Lethal coming out and complaining about a lack of activity yet providing nothing of note himself isn't a good look.

unvote
vote Lethal

Again, what would you like me to do? There's fuck all to do with nobody around, and I'm not going to talk to myself. Now that it appears people have come to the party, I'm now invested.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
and yet you haven’t offered a single thought on me or mr tweetums for voting you. just felt sorry for yourself. it’s almost like me and him being scum didn’t even cross your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.