Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Talking quite a bit for town

Change vote

Official vote: the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wanna vote someone for activity this is usually the opposite of the way it works

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I do however dislike barry's posts too.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
If you wanna vote someone for activity this is usually the opposite of the way it works

I know he’s scum. 100% like when you and I played I can read these people out. I was wrong once about 5 people. If I’m wrong fine don’t take me serious anymore.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Hello everybody! Does reading back come recommended?

Also my role :heston

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

No harm in it chief.

Role has you laughin' huh

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I know he’s scum. 100% like when you and I played I can read these people out. I was wrong once about 5 people. If I’m wrong fine don’t take me serious anymore.

This seems like town Brad

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You literally like nothing I post in any game ever.
And I suppose you believe the fault there lies within me?

Oh I caught me a marlin

More votes on tweet the OMGUS noobie
You want me to tell everybody about your meta perhaps? Just so they know not to take your scumhunting seriously?

I'm too busy plowing your mum to create better quality. I've lowered my standards enough. :heston
Pure class. And then you wonder why I never like your posts.

theman was the original suss, so don't latch onto his read, Tweets.

What have you done other than OMGUS NG and then sheep theman? Barking a lot but not wanting to bite?
Other than with you, Barry and NG, I actually share a couple of The Mans thoughts which points towards the two of us being of the same alignment. Also don't act like I sheep him the way any of you guys sheep players at other times. I actually string together more or less coherent thoughts on my own whereas you guys always wait for somebody else to come up with actual content.

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to add. We're what, 6 hours into Day 1 and none of the good posters have bothered to show up yet. Lethal and The Man and Tweet is dumb because they're going after Lethal for a seemingly nebulous reason as, "Don't like his entrance, and a multiquote". Like Lethal doesn't do that as either alignment?

Nitpicking for the sake of it and now it just attaches Tweet to Man permanently because of the quick vote to Man's aid.
QED.

Speaking of attaching yourself permanently, I think you've tied yourself and Lethal together pretty neatly as well.

Also do you need me to tell you which side of the fence profits more from nothing happening and time just ticking away? Hint: It's not the town.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

You can do. Most of it is fluff. Only case so far that seem based on stuff is Chr1st0's but I am not sure the point he is making. Oh unvote. Chr1st0 feels town

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I actually kinda liked Christo as town, but then his random ass vote on me gives me pause. Town Christo actually plays the game and questions and pressures people, whereas scum Christo doesn't really do this, except when it comes to me in particular.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I like the Lethal direction, and by extension think the man is town, even if he turns out to be wrong

vote lethal

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
And I suppose you believe the fault there lies within me?

You want me to tell everybody about your meta perhaps? Just so they know not to take your scumhunting seriously?

Pure class. And then you wonder why I never like your posts.

Other than with you, Barry and NG, I actually share a couple of The Mans thoughts which points towards the two of us being of the same alignment. Also don't act like I sheep him the way any of you guys sheep players at other times. I actually string together more or less coherent thoughts on my own whereas you guys always wait for somebody else to come up with actual content.

QED.

Speaking of attaching yourself permanently, I think you've tied yourself and Lethal together pretty neatly as well.

Also do you need me to tell you which side of the fence profits more from nothing happening and time just ticking away? Hint: It's not the town.

Fuck sake man. All I said was, "I think Lethal does both as either alignment". :reigns3: That is not attaching myself in any way shape or form, that's just bringing up a good point.

You know what side also benefits from needless nitpicking and quick voting without allowing others to get their thoughts through, and once others do give their thoughts instantly sussing them for disagreeing with you? Hint: It sure as fuck isn't town.

Get the fuck outta here with that logic that we have to ALWAYS talk.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Hey I think Barry is town too

Status
Not open for further replies.