Game Show Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Maybe I should just sheep tweet. Would that make him happy? Never disagreeing with him and always sucking his dick even when his argument is shit? Or how about just making a discussion about anything.

Like Gambit, comes in, doesn't talk about anything important. Maybe we should vote him based off of that.

Or Smark. Comes in, talks about the new year, doesn't say anything important. Must be scum too.

:heston Christ.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote lethal

i don’t really care which of lethal and grim we wagon. i could easily see them being aligned because I don’t know why grim went out of their way to say that lethals entrance was non alignment indicative

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You can do. Most of it is fluff. Only case so far that seem based on stuff is Chr1st0's but I am not sure the point he is making. Oh unvote. Chr1st0 feels town

wait why is his the only case that is based on stuff?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I disagree with the above point. There’s even less reason for him to leap to a potential scum mates defence like that, especially this early. It’s just not the kind of play teammates will make, especially a player like Barry who will prioritise his own survival early.

I’m confident that they aren’t knowingly aligned

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Look Barry. The Man and I have agreed that Lethals entrance was bad and warrants examination. This prompts you to say that him and I are tied together. Now you also say you're not interested in the Lethal direction and think the case is crap (which, we haven't even made a "case" yet, we just try to actually get things done and explore a couple directions). You really really can't cry foul if I then say that you and Lethal are tied together now as well. How bout stop throwing a hissy fit over basic Mafia play?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh yeah Barry = Grim for the confused

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
vote lethal

i don’t really care which of lethal and grim we wagon. i could easily see them being aligned because I don’t know why grim went out of their way to say that lethals entrance was non alignment indicative

They have beef from last game this is a bad vote I don’t think lethal is scum dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like your play so far has been hmnah I'm not interested in that direction and this direction and oh Christo I plowed your mom. Please don't tell me you're surprised this doesn't gain you a town read from me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Barry I think it's the content that makes it alignment indicative.

Lethal posted a whole lot of nothing in his town meta which makes me think he is just saying shit to fit his usual town play.

Official vote Lethal

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Barry I think it's the content that makes it alignment indicative.

Lethal posted a whole lot of nothing in his town meta which makes me think he is just saying shit to fit his usual town play.

Official vote Lethal

No way dude trust me on this. “My man” is the play here.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
wait why is his the only case that is based on stuff?

I might have missed your case as I was skim reading due to the amount of fluff in the first few pages. What is the case on Lethal that you made again?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
No way dude trust me on this. “My man” is the play here.

You gotta do better than this. Nobody is going to vote with you in your second game because "trust me on this" or he is "talking too much to be town."

I'm happy to listen because I know how frustrating it can be to be new and not listened to but I'm gonna need more

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I've also voted NG because he's always a quality lynch candidate. Don't let him get away with no claiming this game.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
They have beef from last game this is a bad vote I don’t think lethal is scum dude.

why is my vote the one you decide to try and reason with when you are sure im scum?

also who has beef and how is it in any way relevant to my thoughts? my vote on lethal has nothing to do with any beef

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
You gotta do better than this. Nobody is going to vote with you in your second game because "trust me on this" or he is "talking too much to be town."

I'm happy to listen because I know how frustrating it can be to be new and not listened to but I'm gonna need more

I’ll get more hang tight still waking up struggling I’ll put shit together soon

Status
Not open for further replies.