• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game of Thrones Season 8 Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Wait I totally didn't realize that when Bran said he was waiting for "an old friend" he meant Jamie :pour:

Also there were so many parallels to the very first episode, the most obvious one that I noticed was the kid at the beginning trying to climb to see the people entering winterfell like Bran did and supposedly the same music played, but some other people have been posting a lot, I'll try and get a list soon but some of them are kinda reaching

Reactions: Deezy

Kairi HoHo

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Well last night I should of commented, but I had to get rest for work so I didn't get to give my thoughts on last night's Episode. A good first Episode with plenty of reunions, and people whipping their dicks out showing their egos clashing with other egos. Jon has the right idea going as Arya, Sansa, and others don't under the importance of what is going on. He said it in the Episode this isn't about Titles at all it's about life or death and they need to trust him. No shock to see Sasha and Arya wanting Jon to remember their family vs being completely loyal to the Queen, but come on ladies let's worry about who will rule the world when this war is over please.

I swear I was waiting for I can show you the World from Aladdin to play when Dany and Jon started riding the Dragons. A nice, cute moment with the two that might be some of the last few they will have left with each other as we all know what's coming.

For sure moments like Arya/Hound and Bran/Jamie were great especially Bran staring down Jamie and Jamie was like OH SHIT.

The big moment of course is Sam telling Jon the truth and I'm not shocked he didn't believe him. It's going to take Bran somehow showing it to him for him to understand the truth. Bran is that powerful enough these days to do it, and it's going to happen and it would be nice to see Jon and Dany see what Bran see's so their doesn't need to be a moment where Jon says to Dany so..AH..were related lol.

It seems everyone is starting to prep hard as the Night King and his Dead Army is coming into Town. Let the bodies hit the floor!

^I was waiting for Euron to hop and skip when Cersei gave him the look to come to her bed. I know I would of :beckylol

Reactions: Becky Two-Belts

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Ya know the more I think about it I don't think the Jon/Dany incest is gonna be that big of a deal bc Targs always married brother/sister and the other houses always marrying cousings. But someone did the math once and with the Targs previous incest they're actually even closer blood-related than a regular aunt/nephew would be :jp:

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
if I had the hardware.....I would've made a clip of Jon Snow riding te dragon with the Neverending Story music behind it.

Reactions: Chris

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Ya know the more I think about it I don't think the Jon/Dany incest is gonna be that big of a deal bc Targs always married brother/sister and the other houses always marrying cousings. But someone did the math once and with the Targs previous incest they're actually even closer blood-related than a regular aunt/nephew would be :jp:
I don't care. It's GOT. I still fuck with it. They stick together, that throne comes home.