• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Game of Thrones Season 8 Discussion Thread

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town

"Season 8 opens at Winterfell with an episode that contains plenty of callbacks to the show’s pilot. Instead of King Robert’s procession arriving, it’s Daenerys and her army. What follows is a thrilling and tense intermingling of characters—some of whom have never previously met, many who have messy histories—as they all prepare to face the inevitable invasion of the Army of the Dead."

Reactions: Chris

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I been team Davos for a few season now ngl he's been the unsung hero since before Stannis even died
I've been with Daenerys since day 1. The throne rightfully belongs to House Targaryen. The Baratheons and the Kingslayers are heathens.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I've been with Daenerys since day 1. The throne rightfully belongs to House Targaryen. The Baratheons and the Kingslayers are heathens.
Throne belongs to whoever wins battles tbh swords speak louder than birthright, Targyren's fucked up the succession themselves when Maegor became the third king bc he said fuck it I can kill anyone that stands in my way idgaf about proper succession :TI:

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Throne belongs to whoever wins battles tbh swords speak louder than birthright, Targyren's fucked up the succession themselves when Maegor became the third king bc he said fuck it I can kill anyone that stands in my way idgaf about proper succession :TI:
Who needs swords when we got dragons?

Reactions: Chris

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
You mean the whites are gonna come in and slaughter everyone and be the victors? Who could have seen that coming?

I want to believe we’d get a happy enough ending when it’s actually all said and done, but nothing would surprise with this one.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
You mean the whites are gonna come in and slaughter everyone and be the victors? Who could have seen that coming?

I want to believe we’d get a happy enough ending when it’s actually all said and done, but nothing would surprise with this one.
I think its gonna be bittersweet like someone we like "winning" but being broken bc of the war and having to kill someone like Jon killing Dany or vice versa. Personally cheering for Bronn tho

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻