Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Boys and girls drop the Panties for Daemon because I sure as hell would of thrown my Briefs for him after the way he performed late in the Episode. Daemon had enough of the Crab Feeder and he was the only one with a set of Balls big enough to go out there to challenge the Crab Feeder to set them up to fail. A little bummed we didn't see the actually fight between the two but the way the Crab Feeder looked Daemon didn't do any freaking talking with him. When I thought to myself after watching the Episode again that did we even need that fight? I mean we had the Sundae with the Cherry on top with what Daemon did it would of been like giving us a Blizzard from Dairy Queen after eating a Bowl of Ice Cream. Daemon's anger was in double digits as we know at that point so you can kinda imagine in your head how he handled the Crab Feeder. I never thought the Crab Feeder was going to be a problem because the enemies of this Show are within the inner circle of Visery's Council and the other families.

Also the stuff with King Visery and Rhanerya was top notch stuff as well I thought. He wants like every Parent to see their Child have their own Family and he's torn once again to force her to marry a certain person or let her find her own Husband. Really big of him to tell her in the Episode to find someone you love and not make her marry a Lannister or Coryls's Son so hopefully that slowly build backs their relationship but it seems the Preview for the next Episode says otherwise. I heard what the Rumor they talked about in the Preview shit is about go down now!

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Quite the horny episode this week.

• Wow
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Quite the horny episode this week.

Indeed it was but for a major reason as we know. Man last night's Episode tonight was fire! I wonder where it would go once they had Daemon and Rhanerya getting it on in that Pleasure House I thought well fuck what is going happen next. I thought for sure Visery would go Mad King but he handled it really well under the circumstances. He now banished his Brother back to the Vail and fired Otto as his Hand! Otto you really thought Visery wouldn't figure out your plans eventually? Either way his plan was to slowly weed out the Targaryen and appoint the Hightower name up at the top as it went on. I don't know what will happen now with the relationship with Visery and Alicent especially if she listens to her follow to get his Son ready to rule at the top. I saw the Preview for the next Episode should be another fun one now that Rhanerya is going to get married and you have all chaos involving her being sulled or should I say no longer being an virgin.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
874DA7F4-03E3-42B9-B136-46535B4554DC.jpeg

This Sunday's episode is going to be the last one with the "younger" actresses. I'm not ready to say goodbye to any of them, but I am extremely happy to see Olivia Cooke in such a major series. She deserves everything.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
That's awesome to see. I really liked Olivia in Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Reactions: Chris

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Alicent became quite the bitch, Olivia Cooke is doing a great job.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Alicent became quite the bitch, Olivia Cooke is doing a great job.

Yeah seriously she has with those 10 Years. I don't think she is a good Mother as well she wants to protect them but she tolerates them because she wants especially her oldest Son to be the next King when clearly he has no intentions of wanting to be one. The Scene where Alicent is talking to her Daughter and she has that look on her Face like how in the hell will I ever be able to marry her off when she has a love for Bugs. Rhaenyra to me is the better Mother and Ruler than even her Father and you see it she gives birth and instead of resting she goes to see Alicent to show how strong mentally and physically she is even through pain. At one point I couldn't blame Alicent's anger towards Rhaenyra but fuck I don't know how anyone can be on her side after Sunday's Episode. You wanted Harwin Strong out of the picture and this is what you got. Fucking Larys setting up his Brother and Father that was ruthless dude had been in the Ear of Alicent for Years now and made his first real play in the Games of Thrones. Please tell me that guy dies a horrible death. I watched the Preview and it's going to get even more spicer now can't wait!

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'm enjoying the show, but I have zero, YES ZERO, people that I actually like. I think they're all spineless, self-centered people and have few redeemable qualities. The two I did just got killed off. That was Larys' brother and daemon's wife. And honestly, it's been the one thing I haven't enjoyed about the show since the beginning, even as kids I thought the queen and princess were horrible. *shrugs* I need STARKS and people like Tyrion in my life!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Let me preface this by saying I haven't watched a bit of the show yet but from what I remember reading the history style books GRRM wrote about this era (vastly different than how he wrote the main series of books), everyone seemed like such terrible people :lol But also it was written from the POV of a historian chronicling it hundreds of years later, I always thought the main shows events would have been drastically different if read from that POV instead of from the characters POV themselves like the OG books

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've liked how the Characters been presented to us so far everyone in this World has dirt on them even the Characters I like very much. Even Daemon who seemly killed his Wife later 10 Years later is a solid Father to his Daughters even though they left out a Scene of him hugging his Kid after telling them their Mother has passed away. So many layers with these Characters that I digging and I'm really looking forward to how this Season ends and if Larys gets ripped apart Mortal Kombat style.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Wait when did Otto get back his job as the Hand?

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Wait when did Otto get back his job as the Hand?

Yeah I was like damn Otto came back Electric Sliding back as soon as Strong and his Son were killed. Last night's Episode was amazing to me between Alicent vs Rhanerya coming to blows in a sense and the Battle Lines begin draw from the fight with the Kids, Laenor getting help faking his Death, and the Marriage of Daemon and Rhanerya and the consequences of that going forward.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Damn that beheading was brutal.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Damn that beheading was brutal.

One of many great moments from last night's Episode amigo. Coryl's Brother deserved that Death what did you expect to happen to call those kids Bastards and not have some consequence from it? I know Daemon loves his Daughters, and his loves his Wife to defend her Sons in that moment right or wrong. You saw many layers in Daemon in that Episode you see him pissed, upset at his Brother's health, and smirking at how Aemond was acting during the Family Dinner. ,

First of all Paddy Considine deserves all the Awards the way he's acted as King Visery since Episode 1. Last night the Man is in immense pain throughout his body finds the strength to not only sit on the Iron Throne one last time and hear all the proposals, but then has the energy to tell his whole family stop this bs all of you because time is short. Don't let those problems linger or you'll regret it later when you needed family for aide. It worked too shit had me in tears and then Aemond went crazy calling his Nephews what we all hear him say ruining everything.

I was happy to see Alicent and Rhaenyra come together because of that Speech but Alicent might go backwards again because of her Husband telling her of Ice and Fire and her misinterpreting of what he was saying. Still between Rhaenyra talking to her Dad for help, as well as her Aunt, or Alicent handling her own with her kids among other things man those ladies were freaking bosses in last night's Episodes. If this Show doesn't have multiple Awards for those three Actors, Set and Costume Design Awards I'm going to be really pissed :lol

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
You can just tell there is at some point going to be a down and dirty battle between Daemon and Aemond and it fills me with such glee! I also will this is was definitely my favorite episode so far. And as much as it "put things back together", CLEARLY shit is about to hit the fan with the King dying.