Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You can just tell there is at some point going to be a down and dirty battle between Daemon and Aemond and it fills me with such glee! I also will this is was definitely my favorite episode so far. And as much as it "put things back together", CLEARLY shit is about to hit the fan with the King dying.

Indeed and I made the mistake to find out what happens between the two guys and I hope they tweak some things like they did with Laenor. Laenor is suppose to die in the Book and they changed up immensely which I really loved. What helps the Writers I imagine is that the Story of all this was told by Maesters in the Books so their accounts might be wrong on Events.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Indeed and I made the mistake to find out what happens between the two guys and I hope they tweak some things like they did with Laenor. Laenor is suppose to die in the Book and they changed up immensely which I really loved. What helps the Writers I imagine is that the Story of all this was told by Maesters in the Books so their accounts might be wrong on Events.
Oh, absolutely. The thing we know about history is that the winners got to write it.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Oooooh shit is going down now.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Oooooh shit is going down now.

Another amazing Episode and this Sunday is the last one which hurts my soul to no end. The Greens having their own problems trying to make Aegon the next King. Alicent finally see's her Father as he is as a person and the manipulated stops going forward. Olivia Cooke was amazing during last night's Episode and my God the Queen that never was oohh buddy one of the best boss Scenes ever. Rhaenys could of cooked the Greens with Meleys and she choose not to. She wanted to show Alicent I could of done this but we need to above this bs with War and Men taking advantage of us think girl..think!

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
The creep going full Tarantino made me giggle.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
56FD99D9-10F9-401B-B34E-87DF7FC47573.jpeg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm really looking to people's thoughts on the Season Finale of House of The Dragons because it didn't get it's chaos till later in the Episode after the Finale was leaked out these past few days that I just finished watching. Still the Episode as always have impactful Scenes that sticks with us. You pissed off the wrong Mother in Rhaenyra burn it down Queen.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Damn the CGI in that dragon scene looked better than the recent MCU releases.
Solid finale for a solid season.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'm really looking to people's thoughts on the Season Finale of House of The Dragons because it didn't get it's chaos till later in the Episode after the Finale was leaked out these past few days that I just finished watching. Still the Episode as always have impactful Scenes that sticks with us. You pissed off the wrong Mother in Rhaenyra burn it down Queen.
It was decent. I mean, this season just kind of felt like it was just setting up for the next few seasons. Drawing lines and all that stuff. I just remember back from the season 1 finale of GOT, it felt like anything could happen after what happened there. Maybe it's just the fact that we've been conditioned to expect the unexpected in this series that I just felt like the season overall just didn't feel like anything was "big". The most surprising death to me was probably Daemon's wife's death. I'm not saying I hated this season, just had a tepid kind of feel to the entire thing.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I was actually surprised when the episode ended, perhaps I was so drawn in that I thought there’d be more and in a way hoped there was. However, I’m glad that some restraint was shown and the first season ending as it did shows that they’ve clearly got a story they want to tell across however many seasons the show is going to run. I like that, despite feeling like the first season ended in a bit of an abrupt way.

The death at the end of the episode was quite shocking, and I think acts as the perfect instigator for what is to come. All of the plotting and the scheming throughout the season was really good and it definitely had early GOT vibes, which is a very good thing. Overall, a very enjoyable first season and I hope Paddy Considine wins all of the awards.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Okay with time to reflect I can say that I loved the Season Finale of House of the Dragons. I know alot of people wanted to see some kind epic War happen in the Finale but I liked how it was handled and what will happen Season 2 onward. I need to rewatch the first Season of Game of Thrones because I would say it was just as good for me with that Season. Rhaenyra loss two of her Children in the Episode and might never be able to mourn their deaths with the War between the Greens and Blacks happening now. It's the little things to me, yeah I love good War, but those Scenes with the Characters whether it was Deamon with his Dragon intimidating those Solders telling them you better be for my Wife or your deaths is going to be extremely painful, or how about the Scene when Otto showed up in the Finale to tell the Blacks the terms. Scenes like that to me made this Season so enjoyable to watch Week to Week. King Viserys said to his Daughter it's an illusion that people think we can control Dragons and you found out first hand what he was talking about.

You had 2 kids who have never seen War in their lives trying to control their Dragons how else was that going to end between the two. Man it was intense seeing the shot of Vhagar in the Sky and the size difference made my heart sink. In the Books from what I've read Aemond purposely wanted to kill Lucerys but I liked how they go that route rather of my God what have I've done and Mom is going to kill me. As much as Aemond thinks he's unbeatable, Daemon courted Vermithor who was once for Jaehaerys Targaryen so if were going to War he is the perfect Dragon for him. It's going to be interesting how that pans out in the Skies, and if Coryls can handle the Greens in the Oceans which I think he will be able to do it. Season 2 could be packed filled with Action just hope they have some Scenes in between to keep us watching.

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I knew that dragon chase looked familiar.
7C8A8BC0-0D25-4C78-8DED-3FC930B6987F.jpeg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Shit is going to be crazy in Season 2 if not Season 1 wasn't already crazy from beginning to end.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Aemond vs Daemon is going to be the fight of the Century in the Air.