Game of Thrones discussion thread *SPOILERS*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wasn't 100% on why Stannis gave one single fuck about going beyond the wall, and all the stuff i've read has really just been so great. I love the fact I can watch Game of Thrones multiple times and realize something different and new each time. One of a kind great show.

I was considering adding a bunch of old shows to possibly watch again. Out of all 25 shows I watch (pathetic i know) only Workaholics, Trailer Park Boys, Elementary and GoT made it. So many other shows have 100% conclusions to the season, this ending for the 4th season of GoT was just amazing all around, with Arya bailing on help because of her sword, The Mountain being healed but not being what he once was, to what is happening beyond the wall and with castle black. Two days since the Finale and already I am looking towards next year for the next season.

I mean just look at Danny's sig ffs.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The season finale was brilliant, loved every second of it... Especially Tyrion going on a murder rampage.

I am looking forward to the next season. Damn, it's gonna be a long wait!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Thought you guys might like this, so I figured I'd share. Made me smile. I hope this is an ok thread for it.
65f0d23d6cb03ca675ccf85585a3853e.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Putting a spoiler here so people don't get butthurt over this theory.

Pretty damn interesting Game of Thrones theory on Jon Snow true family lineage.

Reaction score
Awesome thread. So addicted to G0T it's my drug of choice.
Was screaming during the Red Wedding. Cheering when Tyrion went on his murder rampage and killed his asshole father who was sitting on the crapper. Awesome! Love how the dragons just swooped down and wiped out a few herds. Not cool for the animals they chomped down on, but it was an interesting side twist & definitely showcased how difficult it may be to control the dragons when they are full grown. I hate that the season is so short & then we have to wait forever for the next installment. I have the books, just haven't read them. Would rather watch & be surprised.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Posting this (not sure if already posted) so Game of Thrones fans who don't read the books. It's from the season 1, with narration from the actual characters.

Reactions: Bort

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I might watch.

Btw, the showrunners said S5 gonna have flashbacks, so yeah, anyone can appear. I'm not a reader so I dunno whom they got in mind, but I'd like to see few scenes with MAD KING.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I might watch.

Btw, the showrunners said S5 gonna have flashbacks, so yeah, anyone can appear. I'm not a reader so I dunno whom they got in mind, but I'd like to see few scenes with MAD KING.
Check out emergencyawesome on youtube, he has a free book giveaway weekly and does a great deal on marvel and GoT.

Personally I think Ned will be there, as the godswoods can show anything that has happened in the past at other trees, where he frequented.