• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tactical Mexican

Reaction score
No, I never liked him as Smackdowns GM (Face GM doesent work well imo)I think he did a crap job, then on ECW he was nowhere near as good as the previous guy, he was only ever good as a referee, hes not brought anything good to the product.

The Sandman.

seX-Power

No. Maybe in an ECW Hall of Fame. He left on bad terms as well and was jobbed in his WWE stint.

Booker T

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
maybe, I guess this doesn't follow the rules but
, his work in WWE was very forgettable other then his work with Goldust. The only reason King Booker worked is because of Sharmell yelling King Booker and his cheesy entrance. It got old fast. If WWE decided to give WCW more credit in the future and recognize it more then yeah Booker will go in as he's pretty much the figurehead of that brand.

Ken Shamrock (if he's not already in)

Travis40

^No, he had some good matches...but he's nowhere near HOF worthy, plus it doesn't help him that he didn't win the WWE Title.

Kurt Angle

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
No, because he went to TNA, which might put him on the blacklist (this was said before about someone else) If he came back to the WWE, possibly, but he was never elite nor is he ever good enough to be with WWE loyals

Brock Lesnar

seX-Power

He had a really short time here and there was nothing too specail about him. Plus, he left in his prime and that pissed the WWE off if im not mistaken. SO no and no.

Lita

CT Styles

Not now, as he's in TNA but after, I'd say yes for many and obvious reasons.

The Hardy Boyz as a team.

Evil Austin

yes but only once both jeff and matt retire respecively in at least ten years from now. There are lots of teams to get through in the list first ie Dudleys, LOD...

Kane

BookerWSM

Reaction score
Yes I think Kane will be in the HOF. He held the tag team titles and the ECW title and I think the world title. So ya I think wwe will put him in the HOF. And he is pretty popular and did some memorible things in wwe. So I say yes.

Mark Henry?

noumenon

Uuuuuhhh...no. He's never held a major title and once he's gone will leave no lasting imprint on the WWE, aside from on the chair his fat ass was sitting on last.

RANDY ORTON

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

rofl @ someone even mentioning Mark Henry in a thread like this. Obese and useless aren't the qualities needed to get into the HoF.

As far as Orton goes, at this stage I'd say no. I think he needs another five or so years up top of the WWE and he's a sure bet. But for now, I definitely don't think he'd get in.

Vince McMahon?

Moonlight Drive

112% positive that will happen in the coming years.

Randy Savage.

Airfixx

Re: Angle....You think Vince will be able to resist having an olympian in the HOF to solidify the prestige of the award?

Hell no!

Re: Savage: Depending on how the up-coming DVD goes, yes, I think he'll eventually make it in. He was THE total package of 80's WWF.

How about:

STING

phantomgerald

I have to say, I don't think this debate is worth having. This isn't like the NFL or the NBA where the committee sits down and discuss who is best. This HOF has no rules, whoever Vince wants to go in, goes. And I think it's far too political to be fair.