Game: Is He A Hall Of Famer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Syxx was in the WCW NWO.

Scott Hall for the WWE HOF, no. Im sorry. He would be regarded as the best to never hold a world championship but I don't think he would fit the criteria for a WWE HOFamer.

Ron Simmons? I cant go through 12 pages. Im sorry if hes been done already.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I know that Syxx was in the original nWo, if I am not mistaken he was the 6th member, thus the name Syxx-Pac.

Why wouldn't Hall fit the criteria for a WWE Hall of famer? Because of his past with drugs and alcohol? The fuckin' Von Erich's are in if I'm not mistaken and they are the example of what NOT to do with drugs. Not hating on them or saying they shouldn't be in because that would be redundant. Simply asking what are Hall's reasons for not being in?

Simmons should be a lock imo. Not only was he the 1st black world champ, when being a world champ meant something but he also was the leader of one of the most recognizable factions next to the Horsemen, DX and the nWo. Not to mention his tag team credentials (APA, Doom).

hbkfan

Reaction score
simmions should definatly be inducted one day x-pac i dont think should be inducted not becouse of the drug and alcohol abuse i just dont see him as a hall of famer.

Reaction score
Scott Hall should not be in the WWE HOF. There are SO MANY people that deserve it more than Hall, whether you like them or not. Sid, Warrior, Yoko, British Bulldog etc. Not to mention the Kliq and their pull backstage.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Scott Hall..... He would be regarded as the best to never hold a world championship.

Fuck that! Hall is so fucking over-rated...

Rick Rude, Mr Pefrect(*), Jake Roberts & Bam Bam all completely piss over him for starters.

(*Granted Curt held the AWA title, but it didn't mean shit by then.)

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I used to love Hall as Razor Ramon When I was a kid lol. But I dont think he is the best to never win a world title in the WWE or WCW. That title goes to Perfect imo.

Reaction score
Fuck that! Hall is so fucking over-rated...

Rick Rude, Mr Pefrect(*), Jake Roberts & Bam Bam all completely piss over him for starters.

(*Granted Curt held the AWA title, but it didn't mean shit by then.)

Ted DiBiasie and Owen are the best to never hold the world titles. Good lord, Owen vs. Shawn would have drawn hella money if done right following Montreal. Good lord, for the first three weeks after it and Owen donned the "Black Hart" persona, he was the most over guy in the company and directly involved in the incident that had basically staved off bankruptcy for the E, But I don't know what the deal was, if Owen was willing to get over on the misfortunes of his brother or if HBK was being HBK, but THAT instant Owen could and should have been the WWF champ, or atleast have given us a proper main event on PPV instead of the killer Raw match they had. Instead we got Shamrock-HBK and Owen got strapped with a HHH that really sucked back then.

Then there's DiBiase and if it wasn't for Savage being a whiny pussy, he would have been champ and he deserved to be, especially considering his top heel run of three years.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Owen in late 1997 could have easily been World Champ, I remember shortly after the Screwjob an instance where Owen jumped into DX's limo and attacked HBK if I am not mistaken. If done you mentioned how great HBK/Owne could have been, but I also think that if that would have happened the potential Owen/Austin Mania match could have been awesome as well, they could have brought up that Owen is the one to put Austin out with a broken neck and Owen/Austin I think could have been just about as gooa as Bret/Austin the year before.

DiBiase, I cannot really comment on because I haven't seen all that much of his work other than the typical stuff (work with Hogan, 'buying' the WWF title, the Million Dollar Corp. etc.) but what I have seen I think he could have been a JBLesque champion. Someone who used their money to 'buy' people to help them, in a similar way to JBL and his cabinet back in 2004.