Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Everyone could just join UWF.

We're busy n' such.... *Cheap plug over*

You know what, I really like what you guys are doing over there. I'm already in UWF as Christopher Daniels, but if this place shuts down, I wouldn't mind picking up another character and heading over to Smackdown. :)

BDC

Reaction score
You know what, I really like what you guys are doing over there. I'm already in UWF as Christopher Daniels, but if this place shuts down, I wouldn't mind picking up another character and heading over to Smackdown. :)

Smackdown belongs to Double J, beeatch! lol...yeah. Will wait and see what happens, but if it goes bust, I will definately pick up a RAW character! lol

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
If Cwalker allows you guys the privileges.

Be great to get a few more new bloods in on Smackdown!!!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Well the only reason I haven't asked was because I had a few characters over here that I was busy with. But it's his call, I'm fine with being one character for now, but I'd get bored quickly.

Pete

Reaction score
Hopefully you'll continue to get busy with Nicky and such, either here or elsewhere. I like the Trix brothers.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
My only issue was with the guys that bitched and moaned cause they lost, would no show and pretty much disappear cause they didn't get their way and then they are the first ones to chime in saying just close it down cause nobody would care... fuck them. Fuck Andrew. Yeah I said it. His little posts pissed me off cause he honestly deserves NO SAY in this at all. Keep his happy little ass in UWF and trashtalk. I was bout to do a shoot right here but I won't.

But yeah... I still say let it go til Hunting Ground at least. That way there will be some closure.