Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Due to the low volume of RPing and general lack of interest and inability to make plans come to fruition, the Staff is ready to shut down ACW. We thought we'd poll the few of you left.

Should we pack it in immediately, or do you want Hunting Grounds to still happen, and we close it after that?

I know it's not fair on some of you guys, but that's the breaks. We're tired of working with nothing.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Don't ask me to rejoin this when and if it returns.

The_King

Reaction score
And A15 will be quick results due to the dismal showing. Apologies to those who RPed.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Close it down, most people will most likely not give a crap about RP'ing for Hunting Ground.

The_King

Reaction score
Despite trying to keep this thing alive over the last month, I'm all for closing down too. It's just not working out.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I remember this type of things when CWF was around.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I remember this type of things when CWF was around.

Then we all agreed to shut it down so controversy wouldn't spew up. It was a good decision I must say.

Andy

Reaction score
I say we don't shut it down and actually work around this, considering the fact that we were in the situation a good many times in the other feds. You just need a reliable strategy. I must say, I expected this from most everyone except Sean, considering the fact that he once controlled all of the XWF.

Pete

Reaction score
^Sean actually came up with the suggestion to close it in the first place.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well... considering I've been a part of this fed ever since it went up, died down, went up and died down, and all that shit... I want a say... and I say that if it is to close down... always best to close it down with a bang. Close it down with a final show. Don't just up and shut it down cause that leaves so many things undone and unsaid. It just leaves so many questions plus IF there was to be a restart it'd just feel shitty.

So IF the decision is to shut it down... do it at Hunting Grounds. Not just at some random spot with quick results. That's a real shitty thing to do to the folks that have been loyal. Its like saying... hey thanks for being there all this time but fuck you we're closing things down today so ... screw you.

To the asshats, Andrew, talking about just going ahead and shutting it down, your input shouldn't matter that match considering you were the biggest bitch about it all always wanting to change, demanding to be top tier and disappearing all the time, you're about as reliable as a broken condom.

So yeah IF the decision is made to shut down, then do it with a big show.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Don't ask me to rejoin this when and if it returns.

Quit being such a bitch. My God, why not be an adult and learn to adapt instead of crying? Holy fuck....

Honestly though, shut it down, it seems half these douchebags don't care. Yet they'll cry when they don't win or something. They all sign up characters, and rarely write for them so fuck them. But in all honesty, it's probably best to shut it down, and maybe reboot it when the time is right for everybody.

Reactions: 1 person

Pete

Reaction score
Quit being such a bitch. My God, why not be an adult and learn to adapt instead of crying? Holy fuck....

Honestly though, shut it down, it seems half these douchebags don't care. Yet they'll cry when they don't win or something. They all sign up characters, and rarely write for them so fuck them. But in all honesty, it's probably best to shut it down, and maybe reboot it when the time is right for everybody.

*Slow clap*

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I don't know a lot about this but arn't these sorts of things just supposed to be for fun? Don't get why people are getting so upset over it.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Everyone could just join UWF.

We're busy n' such.... *Cheap plug over*

Pete

Reaction score
Hey, we got outsiders looking in!

And thanks very much, Eric Bisch...I mean, EffectsOfRaven. And Keith...I don't get it either.