Future Of The Fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
I don't want you to go either slim, but I understand. It causes all sorts of havok with storyline as you take Phoenix with you, but we will figure it out.
We could bring on Primetime and maybe one more.

Along with bringing on several match writers, we should be fine. Like I said I'm not sure how they will feel about Claressa taking over...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Maybe down the road if things are still rolling but right now... all this drama, this fiasco, all this crap is just taking its toll. Shouldn't be out and about and still thinking how to defuse things, how to make things easier. I mean if I was out while thinking how to improve storylines, cool spots for matches then yeah that'd be cool but when I'm out and I think about the fed... its just how to keep peace, how to try to keep people from overreacting, how to keep myself at ease dealing with these people... not worth it now.

Pete

Reaction score
Aw man, that stinks! :(

I got over my tantrum, but I understand your position. It just feels wrong that this was YOUR fed before it was OURS and you're the one leaving. Doesn't seem fair.

As for Andy, maybe we could limit his access to just the Battle Zone?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I know I'll be leaving it in good hands so its aight.

BDC

Reaction score
Wow..ok.

Not sure how we're going to go here, but I think me and Pete are going to involve the rabble in the future direction. stay tuned.

Ben

Reaction score
Well basically you guys need to add another guy to creative, I would prefer for it to be Primetime but Im open to suggestions as long as it not Nick, Andy or TWA....reason can be given for me not wanting those guys on board if needed.

BDC

Reaction score
ALSO, we have a true neutral in The_King...he is up to the task and very useful. AND he wants to be staff. Can we do that?

The_King

Reaction score
I'm guessing you guys got the green light from Ben on me haha? If not, I completely understand, and I won't be offended if you have to remove me. Whatever works best for the fed.
Anyways, thought I'd just post this to give you guys an idea where I'm at. As Pete/BDC said, I'm neutral (or at least I think I am lol). I was in the PWA/ITR for a month tops (two matches), so I'd like to think I'm not another PWA guy. I'm all on board for pushing ACW and just using the PWA angle to boost up ACW guys.
I read through a lot of the creative forum just to get a feel of how things are run and the plans for the upcoming weeks, and I just wanted to put it out there that if I step on any toes, feel free to call me on it, and I'll step off (don't want another Andy repeat haha).
On the subject of Andy, we go way back, so if you need someone to try to keep him in line, I'm pretty sure I could talk him down (I've had to do it A LOT in the past haha).
End of spiel haha.

Pete

Reaction score
Welcome bro! Good to have you on board...

Andy kind of lost me after he THREATENED ME (empty threat of course). I can live with him or without him. However he at least DOES RP.

As for storylines...I've got a little something up my sleeve for Riot Act, but I'm not telling ;)

Ben

Reaction score
Looks like the team is in place. I'll leave you guys alone now, hopefully smooth sailing from here on out.