Future Of The Fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Shit has seriously gotten out of hand, not pointing any fingers as the general vibe around here has just been bad and everything pretty much boiled over today. Stuff like this is why I quit E Feds years ago, just to much drama.

Anyways the basic deal is this, if you guys want to continue with this that's fine, if not I'm closing the doors. I don't want to add another new creative team in as we have already done that to many times and really you all were doing a great job. Would like to see you all stay on board and try to move forward with the people that want to RP, but totally understand if you guys are just tired of the BS.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm seriously borderlining on this. I thought about this all day long and still don't have a 100% answer cause I like ACW and want to see it continue on. But then I'm really sick and tired of the bullshit and having to repeat over and over why this idea and that idea won't work, that there is criteria being used for judging... its ... mind boggling that you have to go through the same shit every single week. I mean I've been doing fedding for 10 years... I was ready to call it a career but then this place came up and I was like... let's put what I've learned from the 15ish + feds I've been involved in and all the wrestling I've been watching since 1990 together and get a team and lets get this fed going.

But ... I dunno. I shouldn't be having a headache just dealing with this fed. This is supposed to be ease. This is supposed to be fun but it has become such a chore that I almost hate it.

BDC

Reaction score
I'm in for now. Slim and Pete, let's get the show up TOMORROW. I'm not going to let ANDY or whoever derail this thing. Whatever it takes, let's move on.
With whoever...

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
thats the thing... all this bullshit drained me. Coupled with work. I'll try to get the match put together tomorrow and all the announcements and everything.

but if I do wind up resigning... its gonna be all the way.

Pete

Reaction score
I don't know yet either, but you WILL have your match BDC (and a promo) so don't worry.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is frustrating to see a couple of members on the outer seemingly going out of their way to ensure that this fed fails. There are a couple that I am close to banning for this section because all they bring is negativity. I am also tempted to impliment a new system where the General ACW section is heavily moderated, basically for a week it would be nice if people could only post RP's or reply to the Preview for the Show and the Show itself. It could help quieten everyone down and let them cool off for a week to get their heads on straight.

I also think that it may be beneficial to spread the load a bit and bring in another writer or two so that staff don't get too burnt out.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Something needs to happen and quick. This is the most successful this thing has been and its about to come to a screeching crashing halt.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree it would be a shame to end it now since there is now a stable platform but I can also understand if you don't want to deal with the drama anymore.

I say that for now until the next show all members are blocked from posting anything outside what is neccessary for the show. They can post their RP's, they can post in ACW interactive (in character), they can comment on the preview and on the show. That will stop the drama that has been happening where some members come out and post crap in the general threads to get a rise out of others and to cause diaharmony. It gives people some time to relax since all they need to do is the basics for the fed and can stop worrying about all the unneccesary changes that are brought up every single week. Some may not be happy but something needs to be done to stop this constant bitchfighting that has happened the past couple of weeks. Will see what the other four think before implimenting anything but that is what I would do.

I remember seeing another thread where it mentioned that Primetime and King are options for staff, are they the best options, do they want to help in staff, should we bother adding more staff at this time?

BDC

Reaction score
Prime is ready for it. I haven't asked King, but I will. He's a sturdy guy and, as far as I've seen, not prone to rants and emotional tirades.

They are both contributing to the show this week, in fact, I have three matches ready thanks to them.
I will have my two ready today.

That will leave Petes and Slims ONE match. The show goes on Troy. ANd if Martial Law will restore peace, so be it. Just make sure everybody knows what and why you are doing it.

Pete

Reaction score
Troy, moderating will not work.Once the ban is lifted they will only bitch more, and accuse us of being tyrants who can't taker criticism - and THIS time they'll have some leverage. So from the perspective of common sense, I would advise against it.

We are bringing a couple more writers in (Derrick wants to write too), and maybe Primetime as a staffer. In the meantime, I am glad to announce I'm not going anywhere. I really just needed to blow off some steam, which I did. I hope it didn't hurt anyone. Now, though, let's carry on.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I will hold off for now but I want to let the members know that we won't put up with this and we are sick of having to deal with it. They need to respect the staff and just enjoy the fed rather than complaining all the time. I have never seen people as negative as some of these members.

Pete

Reaction score
I know what I'm talking about because I used to be the rabble-rouser. In fact, I was on the other side of a fight like this once before, and the fedhead did just that (ban us and put barriers on the forums) and that only made us madder. So there you go, I am speaking from experience ;)

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I think I'm done after this show. I just don't have enough in me anymore to do this. I just don't feel it anymore. I'm still tryin to find the drive to even write the match... so the fed is all yours.

Zas can be cut and Claressa can have the show as Phoenix will return home and leave wrestling.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
oh and in talking to RRS... he says Andy will clean up his act and pretty much stick to just doin RPs... so reinstate him as well.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
No don't go Slim :(

I don't know with Andy, he caused problems when he was on staff and has been one of the worst offenders in causing all the drama in ACW. If he came back to RP that might be okay but for some reason I highly doubt that he would just RP.