Funny Rep Comments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

BKB neg rep said:
BKB pos rep said:

He negged me after I posted about having my longest ever pos rep streak then pos repped me right after it, ASSHOLE! :mad:

I also find peepshow's one dot neg reps on LegendKillerPunk to be very amusing. :y:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well I wanted to end your streak, but I felt bad about negging you. No one wants to be a negger. :shifty:

MJ807

Reaction score
2009 IWF Battle Royal! 03-27-2009 11:09 PM wordlife326 fuck you you self-arrogant prick. Just cause you got eliminated from the 2009 Battle Royal, you've decided to be a lil bitch about it and eliminate me... so fuck off, you cunt... im sorry, I thought you were cool

That hurt :(

Reaction score
monkeystyle gone too far! 02-17-2009 06:21 AM the dark knight i still hate you but......*h5
monkeystyle gone too far! 02-17-2009 06:21 AM the dark knight i still hate you but......*h5

for the same post. lol wut.

Kirsty

Reaction score
Here are the ones i think are funny and they're all neg rep too :D

you must have really fat shoes, bitch.-LHR
leave the forum, you useless bag of shit.-LHR
stupid whore-Travis40
SLUUUUUT!-LHR
Dumb cum guzzing whore!-LHR
Get a make over so you actually look like a girl, cunt.-LHR
stupid whore.-LHR
dumb slut.-LHR
stop spamming, boy.-The Model
where are you, asshole?-LHR

Kirsty

Reaction score
I never got what i was with her? Was i a cum guzzling whore or was i an ugly dyke who needed a make over?

Oh well... :)