Funny Rep Comments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

:lmao Clicking your name sure means I have no life...

Funny Rep Comments 03-22-2009 02:24 PM Legendkillerpunk Stop bad repping me for no reason. An . dont quite do it for me

BAD REP

LKP

Dude your bad repping me a lot for no reason just an . Surely that's not right? Ok i made a thread about you im sorry. Ive moved on now and ive not responded to it delete the thread. At least im the adult who walked away and moved on to posting properly on the wrestling section. Not holding a grudge bad repping me.

LKP

No im not today lol. And don't you start winding me up with this crap lol. And so what if i was? Isn't i somehow helping the forum? Work it out more i post more other people post and more active the forum is. And surely that's good right?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Learn to fucking type. I still barely understand what you're trying to say.

Don't give me that “its the internet it doesn't matter” bullshit either. What type of 26 year old are you?

LKP

Learn to fucking type. I still barely understand what you're trying to say.

Don't give me that “its the internet it doesn't matter” bullshit either. What type of 26 year old are you?

I WAS NOT GOING TO SAY THAT SMART ASS.
WELL MY SPELL CHECK IS ON SO I DON'T KNOW WHY U CANT UNDERSTAND ME! PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON LEAVING ME ALONE AND PICKING YOUR NOSE.

What type of 26 year old are you?

What type of 18 year old are you? A Naughty one by the looks of it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

From moonlight drive. Kinda silly but being as mature as he is that's what i expected :).

Thank you for once again proving that you're illiterate.

No im not today lol. And don't you start winding me up with this crap lol. And so what if i was? Isn't i somehow helping the forum? Work it out more i post more other people post and more active the forum is. And surely that's good right?

The more you post the stupider this forum looks. That is not a good thing.