Fuji's Top Twenty Most Hated Films

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Closed until further notice.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Holy shit, its been a long time since I closed this and since Delta Kilo recently reminded me that I'd never finished it, I figure the time is now. Well not quite now, it'll actually be tomorrow but never fear, you only have to wait one more day to find out what my number one most hated film of all time is. For those of you that know it based on the previous clue, I'd thank you not to mention it in here since that's part of the fun.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
There have been 19 previous films that I hated in this thread, but none can come close to this one. Yes indeed, it's time at last to reveal the film that I consider the worst of all time, simply a goddamn fucking travesty and one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the filmgoing public. Ready? Click away and prepare yourselves.....

l_1010048_1d72960f.jpg

Vile in every sense of the word, an absolute mess of a film that somehow managed to pull the wool over the eyes of both the public and the vaunted Academy, making over $377 million at the box office AND winning 8, that's right, 8 fucking Academy Awards. For what? There's nothing good about this piece of crap, from the moment it begins until its merciful conclusion, playing us out with quite possibly the worst song ever to win an Academy Award...

[video=youtube;UxLSZoFK8EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxLSZoFK8EM[/video]​

Yep, Jai Ho is just one of the many reasons to hate on this film. Another would be the brilliantly uninspired acting from nearly every single person, as not a single one managed to convince me that they were playing characters. The wraparound story with the kid on the millionaire show probably would have worked really well in book form, but it just totally falls flat on film. Director Danny Boyle (resonsible for some real gems like Shallow Grave) is just completely out of his element here yet he SOMEHOW managed a win for Best Director. Then again, this is the same Academy that recently gave Life of Pi's cinematographer an Oscar for essentially shooting an entire film in front of a green screen*, so what the fuck do they know? The short answer...nothing, which is exactly what this film features in terms of redeeming qualities...NOTHING!!!

For the amount of money that it made and the awards that it won, I can think of no other film that I hate more, so yes Slumdog Millionaire, you are my least favourite film of all time...thank you, and go fuck yourself!

*For the record, I loved Life of Pi, but that award cost me my Oscar pool so I will forever hate it. :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I thought I was gonna have to argue with you over Life of Pi for a moment there :lol:

Never seen Slumdog, but it's never really appealed to me. Never bought into the hype behind it in the first place.

Finally, the list is complete!

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
I've never seen Slumdog, like Dave it never appealed to me. I've yet to see Life of Pi (I intend to) but fuck it forever because Deakins got screwed again. #CUTFORDEAKINS

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Again another one who hasn't seen that pile of dung it has never screamed for me to see it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I saw Slumdog and was neutral. It shouldn't have won any awards but I enjoyed it from beginning to end nonetheless. I give a 6.5/10.