• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji & Booty present a crash course in 80's comedies.

Cyrus Riddle

This should make for a fun thread. I am a huge fan of the 80's in general, so being able to watch these movies will be cool as hell, especially considering I was born in 87 and have only watched a select few movies from that decade.

This should make for a fun thread. I am a huge fan of the 80's in general, so being able to watch these movies will be cool as hell, especially considering I was born in 87 and have only watched a select few movies from that decade.

I was also born in 87. 80's comedies are some of the best in my opinion.

I am definitely looking forward to the first movie, I wonder if we will start off uber popular with like Ferris Bullers Day Off (1985) or something like Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure (1989) or perhaps even the creme of the crop in my opinion Back to the Future. (1985)

Lover Boy

Certified
I am definitely looking forward to the first movie, I wonder if we will start off uber popular with like Ferris Bullers Day Off (1985) or something like Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure (1989) or perhaps even the creme of the crop in my opinion Back to the Future. (1985)
Actually seen that, class film.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Man if it was Back to the Future I'd not mind having to watch them again :laugh: I love it

Anyway I know y'all will come up with some good stuff, I'll get to laugh so I'm happy.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
alright class it's time for attendance
[MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=83]CM Blazy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=121]Porkchop Express[/MENTION]
[MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION]
[MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=334]Walter South[/MENTION]
[MENTION=157]Mitch Dynomite[/MENTION]
[MENTION=296]Ghostface Killa[/MENTION]

your first assignment is
clue-3.jpg

[YOUTUBE]cDDdeHtrxfA[/YOUTUBE]
please watch this by January 13th
it is available on Netflix streaming
Professor Fuji will post the other links in the next 24 hours

and even if you have seen it YES you do have to watch it again and take down any notes about the film you want to discuss...​

Last edited by a moderator:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
alright class it's time for attendance
[MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=83]CM Blazy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=121]Porkchop Express[/MENTION]
[MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION]
[MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=334]Walter South[/MENTION]
[MENTION=157]Mitch Dynomite[/MENTION]
[MENTION=296]Ghostface Killa[/MENTION]

your first assignment is
clue.jpg

[YOUTUBE]cDDdeHtrxfA[/YOUTUBE]
please watch this by January 13th
it is available on Netflix streaming
Professor Fuji will post the other links in the next 24 hours

and even if you have seen it YES you do have to watch it again and take down any notes about the film you want to discuss...​

Yes I just recently watched this. Great we will have a great discussion in the ballroom

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
For those interested in the streaming link, I will send it to you via PM if you get in touch with me.