fuck the hurt locker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
im just sayign we have it to thank for every film being in 3d this year thats all i agree bout the story

iamironman

Reaction score
but every single good film this year is going to be 3d thats never happened b4 avitar

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

3D techology and flashy visuals does not equal good acting/writing/directing/storyline

Wordlife

Everyone knows I am the biggest Hurt Locker mark on this forum... Hurt Locker is in my top 3 favorite movies all fucking time, easily deserved to win every goddamn award. Avatar was fucking gay, fake, boring, too long, and just stupid... The Hurt Locker had heart, soul, pride, etc...

Hurt Locker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL!

Nation

Hurt Locker was damn good but the cast in both Avatar and District 9 were far superior to the cast in the Hurt Locker imo. If they didn't want the highest grossing movie to win then District 9 should have won. Not to mention these movies had awesome effects to go along with the superior cast over Hurt locker.

Areoplex

Reaction score
Avatar is shit and James Cameron can suck a dick.

The Hurt Locker was a great film whic I enjoyed watching.

iamironman

Reaction score
i didnt like avatar too much either but we owe all these amazing 3d films coming up to avatar or would u rather not see titans shrek potter or hobbit or alien in 3d

noumenon

Haven't seen Hurt Locker yet, I have a screener copy of it... so I really need to get around to watching it. Anyway, I think the awards were pretty fair last night. Inglorious Baterds took home for supporting actor which it would have been a crime not to. Movies like Avatar never win big at the awards... special effects don't make a movie great. I enjoyed it, but it was nowhere near as good as some of the movies this year.

Also, a bit upset that 500 Days of Summer wasn't nominated for anything.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Last time I checked good special effects do not equal a good story. You can find good special effects in any piece of shit summer blockbuster released over the last 15-20 years, it doesn't make them good movies. Independence Day was gay, Twister was gay, Avatar was gay. All 3 have in common great special effects for the time and a shitty story & I recall at the time people declaring Independence Day & Twister to be incredible movies. I'll take an Indie movie any day over that Michael Bay over the top bullshit. Special Effects movies and comedies NEVER win at the Academy Awards. The last movie to win Best picture with explosions in it was No Country for Old Men. Avatar was only nominated because James Cameron hasn't made a non-documentary movie since 1997.

Friday the 13th Part 3-D > Avatar
Captain EO > Avatar

iamironman

Reaction score
how may times do i have to say i did not like avatar i just think we owe a lot to it

3 words

harry potter 3d