fuck the hurt locker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
look at all the wonderful 3d pectiacles were getting b/c of avatar and they give best picture to a movie no one has even seen

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah!

and Precious!

It had Black People!!!

Hurt Locker is Racist, not just against Native American Smurfs!
but also against Black people!
Fat People!
and Mon'ique!

the408kid

Reaction score
look at all the wonderful 3d pectiacles were getting b/c of avatar and they give best picture to a movie no one has even seen
The academy awards always give the oscar to movies no ones seen, the last time a movie won for best picture and got a huge box office number was I think Titanic in 98 if I'm not mistaken.

iamironman

Reaction score
the point is although it wasnt the greatest film of all time either we owe a lot to avaitar

clash of the titans
shrek 3d
toy story 3d

FRAKIN HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS 3D

GREEN LANTERN 3D

JUST ANNOUNCED ALIEN 3D

Possibly The Hobbit 3D

Kizza

Hurt Locker is goddamn amazing. Much better than James HAY LOOK BLUE THINGS 3DDDDD GIVE ME AWARD PLZ Cameron's Avatar. Very deserving.

iamironman

Reaction score
the point is although it wasnt the greatest film of all time either we owe a lot to avaitar

clash of the titans
shrek 3d
toy story 3d

FRAKIN HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS 3D

GREEN LANTERN 3D

JUST ANNOUNCED ALIEN 3D

Possibly The Hobbit 3D

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
How did you manage to spell Avatar correctly and then misspell it the next time? Do you misspell words on purpose or what is the deal here?

LadyHotrod

Hurt Locker is goddamn amazing. Much better than James HAY LOOK BLUE THINGS 3DDDDD GIVE ME AWARD PLZ Cameron's Avatar. Very deserving.

Godfuckingdammit, give Kizza a prize.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

^^Agreed to LHR

Take away the 3D and the visual effects and Avatar is a very lame story with poor character development. Also I'd like to say for the record Fuck Sam Worthington.

Toddy

Reaction score
I fucking hate James Cmeron so i am happy but The Hurt Locker was a brilliant film and I bold film as Avatar was only good for the Visual Effects

LadyHotrod

^^Agreed to LHR

Take away the 3D and the visual effects and Avatar is a very lame story with poor character development. Also I'd like to say for the record Fuck Sam Worthington.

Exactly, the whole hype about it was the visuals/effects and most people are too occupied with it that they don't notice how garbage the movie really is.

The blue bitch looked ridiculous when she was jumping and shooting arrows in slow motion at those tiger things or whatever the fuck they were.