Fresh Feuds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Which new feuds would you like to see take place after the current ones end?

A few pop in my head at the moment. I would enjoy seeing Alberto Del Rio and Orton go at it several times. I feel like they could have a ton of in ring chemistry. Dolph Ziggler vs. Cena is another feud that comes to mind. Ziggler needs a big feud to help establish himself in the main event. Once the Bryan/Sheamus program ends, I'd like to see Sheamus end up as World Champion and Kane challenging him.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Don't know about who he'd feud with but I think Christian on the Raw side of things wouldn't be so bad.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio - I'd like to see this sometime down the line, both guys would put on great matches as they both have great inring knowledge and chemistry. The promos wouldn't be great but they'd still be good and watchable (yes, I like ADR promo work) and after a few matches maybe some fans would care more for the next match they are going to do than the promos but to look forward to a match you need promos imo. This would also help Del Rio get some more heat to feud with a major guy like Orton who is super over.

CM Punk vs Wade Barrett - I read a rumor that this was supposed to happen sometime later this year after Barrett won the MITB. I think this would be an entertaining storyline with some great promos and nice matches and something about these two guys makes me feel like they could work a great program together and it'd give Barrett some more recognition in the main event scene to feud with a big guy like CM Punk.

John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler - This is simple, Ziggler has been working his ass off as of late by doing double duty and what not and he has been in the main event scene with CM Punk proving he is nearly ready (maybe he already is ready to some but I think his not just ready, maybe 10% off) and could do a good storyline with John Cena. Ziggler is a great inring worker especially with his selling and this big feud would pay off for Ziggler and establish him in the main event scene.

Cody Rhodes vs Randy Orton or Sheamus - Both of those guys Cody has a past with and Cody has been a rising star lately who has been looking very impressive but hasn't got that main event scene breakthrough yet. He came off a nice feud with a big name like Booker T but hasn't done much since then, sometime later this year if he feuds with Orton whilst he has the title or Sheamus has the title it would work well. Love Codys' promo work and inring work. I'd have him win the SD MITB.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Really like to know what's going to happen with Jericho, Taker (I think they will be around at least for awhile after Mania this year) HHH Rock (they'll probably have longer arcs) But I think who they matchup with will dictate most of the feuds we see this year.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Really like to know what's going to happen with Jericho, Taker (I think they will be around at least for awhile after Mania this year) HHH Rock (they'll probably have longer arcs) But I think who they matchup with will dictate most of the feuds we see this year.

Yeah something could happen with HHH, according to his new contract wasn't it he can't do any more than 180 dates so maybe he has an upcoming feud with someone or The Rock at WM29 as Rocky said at the Wrestlemania 29 announcement press conference he is going to be wrestling again at WM29.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Just riddling them off as they come to me.

Ziggler vs Cena
CM Punk vs Sheamus
Beth vs Natalya
Barrett vs R-Truth
Orton vs Ziggler
Kofi vs Daniel Bryan
Jericho vs Del Rio
Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio
Kofi vs Christian
Cena vs Bryan
CM Punk vs Christian
CM Punk vs Barrett

Last edited:

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
it would have to be after the draft but daniel bryan vs cena would have my interest.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler