Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

The fact that Hart Dynasty and Bret Hart haven't even had a smidget of interaction is crazy/

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The fact that Hart Dynasty and Bret Hart haven't even had a smidget of interaction is crazy/

It is. Not even something like "I am a great. I have influenced many people including The Hart Dynasty."

I know that that^ is a bad example, it's still bullshit that they haven't even been mentioned.

MizMasta3000

Or even play the heel/face thing. Bret see them backstage. They act arrogant Bret schools them calling "punk wet behind the ears kids". I mean maybe after Wrestlemania he will go to smackdown and manage them or they will get drafted to RAW

LKP

What do you guys think will be the WM26 main event and why? I think Taker vs Hbk II will finish the show off.

LKP

Well post why it should not and post what you think should be the main event.

Moonlight Drive

Bret Hart hasn't wrestled in years and Vince isn't even a professional wrestler. No way in hell that match should close the show when we have possibly the end of one of the WWE's greatest superstars, and one of the only ones who has stayed loyal to them, careers or the end of the fabled streak.

MizMasta3000

Because Taker matches are never the ME. Usually the WWE or WHC title match

Moonlight Drive

Edge/Jericho has almost nothing going on feud wise. Cena/Batista could close the show, but Undertaker/HBK is the most deserving candidate by a long shot. Not only will it more than likely be the best match on the card, the end of Shawn Michaels career vs the end of Takers streak is a much bigger stipulation than any of the WWE's blink and you'll miss it championship reigns.

LKP

Exactly^^^

Hbk vs Taker II now thinking about can out do the first match up. And with hbk's career on the line i can see it closing the show. Mr Wrestlemania ending Wm 26.
Plus i bet you if there was a pole on what the Main Event should be Taker vs hbk II would win.

Reaction score
Exactly^^^

Hbk vs Taker II now thinking about can out do the first match up. And with hbk's career on the line i can see it closing the show. Mr Wrestlemania ending Wm 26.
Plus i bet you if there was a pole on what the Main Event should be Taker vs hbk II would win.

Like I said before, there's not a chance in hell of it closing the show. There should never, EVER be a Wrestlemania that doesn't close with a title match. It's bad enough the titles are treated like shit throughout the year, but to not have one of them in the last slot is a huge mistake (look at Mania 11 as my example). Hart/Vince, Taker/HBK regardless of the stipulation or background, should not and will not be the last match to go on.

Also anyone thinking the MITB will be cashed in that night is just plain dumb.