Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I didn't have to see that Dynasty/CT match. I saw like 5 times already lol

straight_edge76

Did anyone besides me mark like a bitch when Jericho cracked Edge with the title last night?

Yes.

Honestly I loved the Punk/Mysterio interaction to start off the show. As soon as Rey brought out his family I was expecting Punk to make his appearance, that is imo one of his most brilliant heel promos imo. I honestly thought Rey's daughter was going to cry.

Nation

About time Jericho got back at Edge. He's been getting Spears for weeks.

maty619

Reaction score
I didn't have to see that Dynasty/CT match. I saw like 5 times already lol

Make that about 15 times, they really have nothing to do with these teams other than put them together every other week. Btw I am dissapointed Croft and Baretta didnt even feature in the no1 contender match.

LKP

Yeah i do not think we will see croft and Beretta on smackdown between now and WM26 or after it.

MizMasta3000

LOW sucked ass. I have been collecting the SD series since the first one.

Great One

[yt]zu8Ojt-tUw0[/yt]

[yt]JrC9ZRknqJk[/yt]

MY NAME IS STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN AND I DO NOT DESERVE THIS!

[yt]TeQo2A_9Lw8[/yt]

God damnit, the epic Debra one where she hits him with the cookie tray got taken down. =(

[yt]GjNfAe0KW50[/yt]
[yt]BjhoHnxuoI0[/yt]

Oh well, this will do. DEBRA COME BACK, I'M EATING THE COOKIES! LOOK, I LOVE THE COOKIES!!

Last part of the second gets cut off.

[yt]L6-zooxQ8Mo[/yt]

Wait, if I'm going to quote her.... lololol.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
[YT]R_HH0BEWz94&feature=PlayList&p=C33EF8E5E51B32E9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=72[/YT]

"And that's the bottom line, because the Great One said so!" Had to include this for you, Great One.

[YT]nTah_hohlCQ[/YT]