Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

How long have you been watching?

I've always loved the Hart Foundation. They are very under rated as far as stables go, in my opinion.

When I started watching, The Rock was apart of the Corporation. But I've seen plenty of matches and RAW episodes from 1997 to make a pretty good judgment on The Hart Foundation. I think the team of Owen & Bulldog is pretty underrated. Their in ring work together as a tag team was outstanding. But their run together wasn't as long as it should have been.

I agree that the Dynasty doesn't get the pops that they deserve as one of the more credible tag teams. And while I like Natalya as their manager, she really is good enough to be doing something on her own. If they aren't going to push Dynasty as a team, they should dissolve it and at least let them try for single success.

She is definitely good enough to do something on her own. She's one of the most talented female wrestlers in ring wise and has some good mic work. She could easily be a top Diva for the WWE. She has all the qualities to be the Women's or Divas Champion. But she is essential to the Hart Dynasty imo. I agree that if they aren't going to push these guys, they should split up and try for singles success. It would suck to see them disband but if they continue to stay in the position that they're are at now, well they would be better off on their own.

I loved Chavo in WCW, but my all time favorite is definitely Ultimo Dragon.

If you're are talking only WCW Crusierweights, Ultimo Dragon would easily be my favorite.

I'm still sticking on my decision TBD until after Mania. I am really interested to see on what happens with his match against Triple H. I think a lot of questions I still have involving him will be answered after seeing the match itself, because the build up has been nothing memorable, but that could be because he IS relatively new and hasn't had the experience on how to carry a feud. Having Triple H there to kind of guide things is a huge asset to him at this point.

It's most definitely a huge asset. Triple H guided guys such as Orton and Batista. Both of those guys are top stars now. So Sheamus has the perfect opportunity to take everything he can learn from Trips and become a top star like others that the Game guided.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
When I started watching, The Rock was apart of the Corporation. But I've seen plenty of matches and RAW episodes from 1997 to make a pretty good judgment on The Hart Foundation. I think the team of Owen & Bulldog is pretty underrated. Their in ring work together as a tag team was outstanding. But their run together wasn't as long as it should have been.

I was watching before even Rocky Maivia was there. Makes me feel old.

I've always believed Owen and Bulldog were an amazing tag team, and it is a shame they were overshadowed by The New Age Outlaws, but it was just the times I suppose.

She is definitely good enough to do something on her own. She's one of the most talented female wrestlers in ring wise and has some good mic work. She could easily be a top Diva for the WWE. She has all the qualities to be the Women's or Divas Champion. But she is essential to the Hart Dynasty imo. I agree that if they aren't going to push these guys, they should split up and try for singles success. It would suck to see them disband but if they continue to stay in the position that they're are at now, well they would be better off on their own.

So unfair for Natalya. Both of the guys are talented and should be getting more recognition. I think Natalya has the best chance of making it on her own right now, but with the right pushes, but guys could be solid mid-carders.

If you're are talking only WCW Crusierweights, Ultimo Dragon would easily be my favorite.

Right on.

It's most definitely a huge asset. Triple H guided guys such as Orton and Batista. Both of those guys are top stars now. So Sheamus has the perfect opportunity to take everything he can learn from Trips and become a top star like others that the Game guided.

Working with Triple H can be a huge rub for any young star, and even though I highly suspect that he (Triple H) will emerge victorious at Mania, the credibility Sheamus will get from that match can do great things towards making him an even more legitimate upper card talent.

straight_edge76

As far as WCW cruiserweights go, my favorite would have to be Ultimo Dragon or Eddie Guerrero.

Great One

Screw it, I am double posting again.

What are your thoughts on the Hart Foundation? The Hart Dynasty?

Favorite cruiserweight/X division wrestler?

Sheamus?

Triple H?

Undertaker?

Cool. Overrated and boring.

Don't exist in the WWE, but if I had to pick, I'll pick Shawn Michaels.

Has something unique going. Triple H will skyrocket his career, he's a lucky man.

God.

Use to be amazing, now he's more stale than face Batista.

Great One

I'm still sticking on my decision TBD until after Mania. I am really interested to see on what happens with his match against Triple H. I think a lot of questions I still have involving him will be answered after seeing the match itself, because the build up has been nothing memorable, but that could be because he IS relatively new and hasn't had the experience on how to carry a feud. Having Triple H there to kind of guide things is a huge asset to him at this point.
What.. the build up JUST started last week.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
That's what I said.

There is no memorable build up going into this match. Do you think they are going to pull off something incredibly outrageous in the next couple of weeks?

That's why I said there would be more input from the match, because the build up has been nil.

Great One

Yes. Because most build-ups culminate with something big (see: Orton kissing Steph last year). And a feud like this, which just started, obviously has something bigger coming (they've only had one promo on each other).

straight_edge76

Honestly, I cannot see this program ending at Mania. I think that the HHH/Sheamus program will extend past Mania and last up intil Extreme Rules (which I believe is the next PPV)

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Well, let's hope so, and that the great catalyst wasn't Sheamus putting Triple H through that table, or any of the other things he gave Sheamus credit for doing in that promo on Raw.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Honestly, I cannot see this program ending at Mania. I think that the HHH/Sheamus program will extend past Mania and last up intil Extreme Rules (which I believe is the next PPV)

You can pretty much count on almost all wrestlemania matches happening again at Backlash or whatever stupid name they've given to it this year.

straight_edge76

Yeah that is true. For the most part I see the April PPV being highlighted by Edge/Jericho, Batista/Cena, and HHH/Sheamus rematches and even though it hasn't been officially annonced a Punk/Rey rematch as well. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I could also see a match or two spawning from the MitB match and ShowMiz/JoTruth

MizMasta3000

I did but I just watched it. Stupid college basketball cut off SD :smh

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
What was stuck sideways up Takers ass last night? I mean, the promo we saw on Raw hardly seems to have been what sparked off all that. What purpose did it really serve, other than to squash Dynasty back down just after they were putting on a good showing against Cryme Tyme?