Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Skip Sheffield might be the worst NXT rookie. Michael Tarver is also complete garbage.

LadyHotrod

I don't like them, either, they're boring and Skip is especially annoying.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Rookies shouldn't come out with the pros. Fuck off, stay on NXT.

This ^^^ And no way should any nx Rookie be going anywhere near Mania.

The are getting enough exposure on there own little show. They have got there pros there with them holding there hands and puppy walking them. Let them stay there till they have grown enough.

Fuck this crap were they follow out there Pro's on Raw or SD it sucks. IMO anyway.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really not liking NXT either. It seems like punishment work for the pros too. Maybe they love it but I doubt that.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
I don't really mind NXT so far. It is an interesting concept, and we may get some new talent out of it. Last nights episode was definitely the best so far as far as the actual wrestling goes.

noumenon

The only thing I'm honestly a bit put off by is actually having these guys fighting pros more than actual rookies. I mean, if they're holding their own against "pros" and on some occasions pinning them... why the fuck are they "rookies"? And what's the difference between them and any other person who debuts? Are they untalented rookies unlike "rookies" like Sheamus or Drew?

LadyHotrod

I find it funny how most of these 'rookies' are way bigger than a lot of guys on the WWE roster.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
The only thing I'm honestly a bit put off by is actually having these guys fighting pros more than actual rookies. I mean, if they're holding their own against "pros" and on some occasions pinning them... why the fuck are they "rookies"? And what's the difference between them and any other person who debuts? Are they untalented rookies unlike "rookies" like Sheamus or Drew?

I imagine if they (the rookies) were being booked to be totally squashed, all of us would sit here going "WTF, these guys suck!"

I find it funny how most of these 'rookies' are way bigger than a lot of guys on the WWE roster.

It's like they brought out the best physical specimens to put on display, and we are supposed to be fooled into thinking bigger is better. Silly WWE.... we have already learned that lesson.

noumenon

Well then just call it what it is, they're new young superstars. They're making it sound like these guys need to be fucking tutored into being a wrestler. What's the difference between them and anyone else who debuts. That's what I'm saying... are these guys "less experienced" rookies than guys like Sheamus or just shitty rookies? Why not just get some better guys...lol

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Well then just call it what it is, they're new young superstars. They're making it sound like these guys need to be fucking tutored into being a wrestler. What's the difference between them and anyone else who debuts. That's what I'm saying... are these guys "less experienced" rookies than guys like Sheamus or just shitty rookies? Why not just get some better guys...lol

Maybe they are trying to take us through the stages of becoming a WWE superstar? Like a before and after picture or something. Hahaha I don't know, I'm just trying to think of realistic theories on it.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Screw it, I am double posting again.

What are your thoughts on the Hart Foundation? The Hart Dynasty?

Favorite cruiserweight/X division wrestler?

Sheamus?

Triple H?

Undertaker?

straight_edge76

Sheamus?

Triple H?

Undertaker?

The Hart Dynasty- Honestly I love these guys. I wish that they would get some sort of push as a team and with Natalya in the women's division. They don't have to necessarily be the Unified Tag Team champions but at least do something. I honestly would love to see DH go out on his own eventually tbh.

Crisuerweight/X-Division- I would have to say personally it's the MCMG. I love the chemistry Sabin and Shelly have. They almost remind me of The Rockers tbh. I seriously wish that TNA would give them a well deserved run with the TNA tag titles.

Sheamus- Honestly, I am not to big on him. I like the fact that the WWE took a chance and pushed a relative new comer but at the same time it almost felt rushed. His entire title reign seemed extremely awkward and half assed.

Nation

Sheamus?

Triple H?

Undertaker?

Hart Foundation- The original Hart Foundation(Bret & Neidhart) are a legendary tag team. They had a great run together and Jimmy Hart was a great mouthpiece for them. During the Hart Foundation's reign as a faction, RAW was awesome from what I've seen. The other Hart Foundation tag teams(Owen & Bulldog, Owen & Neidhart, etc) had some good times as well. Owen & Bulldog really put on some great matches as a team.

Hart Dynasty- These guys fit great together as a team and put on some very entertaining matches together. Natalya does a great job as their manager. She's a good looking valet, is pretty good on the mic, and she's not afraid to get involved in their matches. I also see potential in these guys being a Face tag team or a Heel tag team. Why these guys aren't getting pushed is beyond me.

Favorite Crusierweight/X Division- Like all time? Chavo Guerrero would be my favorite all time Cruserweight wrestler. Daniels during TNA's early years would be my favorite X Division wrestler. He carried the X Division along with Styles and his whole "Fallen Angel" gimmick was awesome. As far as today is concerned, Kendrick would be my favorite X Division wrestler. Ever since he went with the "The Brian Kendrick" look he's showed some great character and a lot of potential.

Sheamus-I'm not a Sheamus hater. But I'm definitely not his biggest fan either. I really admire the fact that's he's the first Irish superstar to go big. It really separates him from the crowd. But the guy is just not ready to be a top star yet. He has a lot of potential but he's not there yet. When he doesn't need to be carried in promos so much, shows a little more character and has a better looking kick/move set, he will be golden.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Hart Foundation- The original Hart Foundation(Bret & Neidhart) are a legendary tag team. They had a great run together and Jimmy Hart was a great mouthpiece for them. During the Hart Foundation's reign as a faction, RAW was awesome from what I've seen. The other Hart Foundation tag teams(Owen & Bulldog, Owen & Neidhart, etc) had some good times as well. Owen & Bulldog really put on some great matches as a team.

How long have you been watching?

I've always loved the Hart Foundation. They are very under rated as far as stables go, in my opinion.

Hart Dynasty- These guys fit great together as a team and put on some very entertaining matches together. Natalya does a great job as their manager. She's a good looking valet, is pretty good on the mic, and she's not afraid to get involved in their matches. I also see potential in these guys being a Face tag team or a Heel tag team. Why these guys aren't getting pushed is beyond me.

I agree that the Dynasty doesn't get the pops that they deserve as one of the more credible tag teams. And while I like Natalya as their manager, she really is good enough to be doing something on her own. If they aren't going to push Dynasty as a team, they should dissolve it and at least let them try for single success.

Favorite Crusierweight/X Division- Like all time? Chavo Guerrero would be my favorite all time Cruserweight wrestler. Daniels during TNA's early years would be my favorite X Division wrestler. He carried the X Division along with Styles and his whole "Fallen Angel" gimmick was awesome. As far as today is concerned, Kendrick would be my favorite X Division wrestler. Ever since he went with the "The Brian Kendrick" look he's showed some great character and a lot of potential.

I loved Chavo in WCW, but my all time favorite is definitely Ultimo Dragon.

Sheamus-I'm not a Sheamus hater. But I'm definitely not his biggest fan either. I really admire the fact that's he's the first Irish superstar to go big. It really separates him from the crowd. But the guy is just not ready to be a top star yet. He has a lot of potential but he's not there yet. When he doesn't need to be carried in promos so much, shows a little more character and has a better looking kick/move set, he will be golden.

I'm still sticking on my decision TBD until after Mania. I am really interested to see on what happens with his match against Triple H. I think a lot of questions I still have involving him will be answered after seeing the match itself, because the build up has been nothing memorable, but that could be because he IS relatively new and hasn't had the experience on how to carry a feud. Having Triple H there to kind of guide things is a huge asset to him at this point.