Free Comic Book Day 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Free Comic Book Day - The Comics

Interested in reading Superman, or The Walking Dead?, maybe you would like to know the future of Marvel & DC's animated shows like Hulk & The Agents of S.M.A.S.H., or Beware The Batman? or do you have children, and would like to find a way to get them interested in reading with books like Mouseguard, Archie, Seasame Street, or The Smurfs? Would you like to relive your childhood with books like Pippi Longstockings, The Tick, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or Judge Dredd?

May 4th 2013, most comic book shops will have most, if not all, of the comics listed for free. From my experience, stores offer 4 issues for free, and hold a fundraiser(usually for food banks), and if you make a donation, you can get an addition 4 issues.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I hit up a couple shops and made out pretty nicely, also got to sit & talk with Richard Comely(creator of Captain Canuck) again.

Judge Dredd, 2000 A.D., Sonic The Hedgehog/Megaman, Hulk & The Agents of SMASH, Dragonball, TMNT, The Walking Dead, Aphrodite IX, Marvel: Infinity, Star Wars, & Mouse Guard flipbook.

Already owned half of the Walking Dead issue, so I was kinda pissed that I had actually spent money on the Governor & Michonne specials, and the TMNT follows the current cartoon, which sucks because I was half assed expecting it to follow the current comic book.