Forum sold to Solidus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
So going back to wweforums means that Tapatalk is finally gonna work again?
They removed the Tapatalk plugin because it wasn't working with something, if I remember rightly.

Why not just use the mobile theme? It's much better than Tapatalk anyway, don't understand the obsession over Tapatalk :hmm:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
They removed the Tapatalk plugin because it wasn't working with something, if I remember rightly.

Why not just use the mobile theme? It's much better than Tapatalk anyway, don't understand the obsession over Tapatalk :hmm:
Tapatalk blows goats

Hey @Solidus are you changing the layout again then? Obviously the header will change if the site's name is changing back. Just curious.

Reactions: Jonathan

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I remember when Crayo thought I was NippleGuy (wasn't me), but he's learnt to love THG, and I've learnt to love Crayo <3333.

I'll always be here if u want picking up in the morning pal.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Tapatalk blows goats

Hey @Solidus are you changing the layout again then? Obviously the header will change if the site's name is changing back. Just curious.

Yes, the layout is definitely changing, and for the last time too. A lot of things are changing, there is a lot of new features I want to add if members approve. I might make a thread with my ideas.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It'll be weird as hell not having Crayo owning this place, still I'm interested in how Solidius plans to move us forward as a community.

Reactions: Crayo

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Yes, the layout is definitely changing, and for the last time too. A lot of things are changing, there is a lot of new features I want to add if members approve. I might make a thread with my ideas.

Please do so

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories, The Great White Crayo. You've done what others have failed to do: provide a good and active alternative wrestling forum to the likes of the wrestlingforum.

I'll admit that whilst over time I've gotten less and less interested with this forum (not wrestling as a whole, in fact I spend way too much time watching it), it's still my favorite wrestling forum and that's got to do with the much friendlier approach to administration you've had. I hate discussing wrestling for the most part these days because every wrestling fan is such a contrarian (including myself, but I'm a special snowflake) but I've still always thought you've done a great job running this place and moving it forward.

So props to you and good luck in the future to Solidus. You're the least important of the three Xanth.

Reactions: Jonathan and Farooq