Forum sold to Solidus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What really happened was Crayo took all the money I sent the forums the past two years and is cumin to visit me.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#ThankYouCray[/HASHTAG]

Oh, before you leave, I was @GayForCray. Time to create @GayForSolidus. Solidus will do great, I'm sure.

Reactions: Crayo and Shadie T

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
This took me by surprise. I know I'm not active anymore because I also do not enjoy wrestling anymore but I know you were an awesome guy Crayo. 2012 was a great year and we had a good laugh. Best of luck in your future. That said, I know Solidus from other projects I have seen of his. If anyone was to takeover from Crayo, I am glad it was him.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I haven't been on the forum in a while, but I've been here since near enough the start. I've been a member since January 27th, 2012 and the 142nd member registered on this site. I remember lurking before joining this forum and roaming around to see which wrestling community I should join, but not just any other ordinary forum; a forum with potential, a fun and active community, and a place with great moderating staff. I remember talking to the owner Crayo through social media (it was either MSN or Skype, I can't remember) and we used to talk about wrestling, the site and just in general. In other words, Crayo was an owner of a site that I saw potential in, someone that I used to talk to on a frequent occasion, and someone who I thought was a perfect owner of a community... especially a wrestling community.

I'd like to wish Crayo the best with his future endeavors, his job, his girlfriend and everything else he wishes to pursue. A great owner with a great ambition for wrestling, he'll be missed as the owner!

[HASHTAG]#ThankYouCrayo[/HASHTAG].

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I obviously wasn't all active in the past year, but man..I don't know what to say..
From the bottom of my heart. .Thank you Crayo, thank you for everything..