Forum sold to Solidus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Never say you never did anything for anyone, because your site has done a lot for a lot of us. Thanks, buddy. xoxoxoxo

Now let Solidus' reign on top begin, because just what we need is another heel authority figure. :haha:

Reactions: Crayo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cool story. Congrats Solidus, but I'm still going to rant message Crayo occasionally, I just won't be looking for answers anymore.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
@Crayo if u gong sell the site u should have sold it to me man. Were pals why did you not tell me? I would have keep the way you had it. Well I can just see my time end now on the forums since @Solidus hate me.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
@Crayo if u gong sell the site u should have sold it to me man. Were pals why did you not tell me? I would have keep the way you had it. Well I can just see my time end now on the forums since @Solidus hate me.
Is not all about you sometimes. It's about making a choice that would be universally accepted as well as (no pun intended) best for business for the site.

Reaction score
Thanks @Crayo for creating this amazing site. I'm glad that I was able to be a part of it. 2012 was a really fun year for me being here. Without this site, WW would have never existed also. Cya around on skype buddy.

Reactions: Crayo and Snowman1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Thanks @Crayo for creating this amazing site. I'm glad that I was able to be a part of it. 2012 was a really fun year for me being here. Without this site, WW would have never existed also. Cya around on skype buddy.

wwef and WW can remain "partnered" so to speak, if you like. I'm hosting in NL so streams are not a problem.

Reaction score
wwef and WW can remain "partnered" so to speak, if you like. I'm hosting in NL so streams are not a problem.

Yah sure, fine with me. However, I was thinking of adding a small add on/plugin forums on WW. Mostly to answer questions and current WW registered users can use the forums to talk with other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aids Johnson

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Didn't know you too well but guys said good things about you @Crayo, hope you can still be a active member, thanks for running the forum and all the work done on it, By the ways how much was the forum sold for?

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Hopefully we will still see you on here from time to time Crayo ,good luck to you and thank you for creating such a great site.

Last edited: