Former WWE stars who are free to join TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I agree that Chris Masters is better than a lot of those guys you listed, but I wouldn't say he was better than Matt Morgan. He does seem more confident, but you can't forget Morgan's match with Kurt Angle a few years back. Anyway Masters could work in TNA, but what about his name could he use it? Chris Mordetzky is his real name I think? Hasn't got the same ring to it. If I had it my way he'd go back to WWE. As for the others I really can't see a place for them. Although a bitch though Melina could really help the Knockouts division wrestling wise.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I would love to see Melina in TNA. DH Smith -MMA. Chris Masters? I dont think he would fit TNA. TNA needs new X Divison wrestlers to bring back the good old X Division.

TheZig

Reaction score
I see Masters joining TNA because who is he good friends with? RVD. I agree with Scott on the point of having soo many genetic monsters on the card when your struggling to get over your current crop. The time they have invested in the likes of Terry and others it would be a bit of a cheap blow to bring in Masters.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I am not a fan of either Masters or Morgan but out of the two I would say Morgan is the better. But he was carried to a very good match by Kurt Angle, Morgan himself did very little of the work.

I just don't think they would do much with Masters and there are better talent out there to spend the money on.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE was perfect for Masters. What he can do now? ROH-No,TNA-No, Japan - Maybe

6timehitta

Reaction score
I see Melina, for ALL the reasons that you guys have said but for also one big reason. When, and I'm saying when since he follows his "2nd Head" JoMo doesn't resign with WWE and EVENTUALLY signs with TNA he's going to be able to be with his woman. This is very possible for my ideas, I mean he is leaving WWE because of Melina in the first place so it wouldn't surprise me at all to have this happen. No1 else seems intriguing or even a must need signing by TNA.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
If they are still together I see Morrison doing that since he is whipped and is completely under her control. But there was talk a few weeks ago that Melina posted on Twitter that they had broken up.