Flintstones Movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
How About a Johnny Bravo Movie with Ziggler Playing the main role?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Nice idea, but what about the PowerPuff girls with Fandango as the villain?

I can also see a Captain Planet one down the line with the whole things they stood for and image wwe wants to portray. He's the ultimate goody goody image wise, and honestly I don't have a problem with it. Then again I grew up on Captain Planet, Scooby, Flintstones, Bravo, Power Puff Girls, Swat Cats, and Jabberjaw

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
While we are at it, why not Cena as Superman & Heyman as Lex Luthor. Considering Hanna Barbara & DC are both owned by Warner Bros. Could even have Vickie as Amanda Waller.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I just don't see why its happening now. When in the 80s you had HB doing movies with everyone crossovers mega stars the globe trotters.
Ever think wwe network may see dollar signs there for a Saturday cartoon block by getting in their good graces? They've proven to have a Saturday morning kids audience with vortex. If these movies go well they've proven crossover appeal and that they can make cash there with the animated world where they don't have to actually risk their stars getting hurt while filming. Surely it won't be all wrestling on wwe network and having a partnership with HB could be useful for years to come

While we are at it, why not Cena as Superman & Heyman as Lex Luthor. Considering Hanna Barbara & DC are both owned by Warner Bros. Could even have Vickie as Amanda Waller.
I would mark but god that's a nuclear warhead for Cena to ignite lol

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I'm not a fan of this to be brutally honest. Why does WWE need to be apart of this? Regardless if it's a cartoon or not, it just wouldn't be the same as the original and that's the one I fell in love with and will continue to love.

Because they can potentially make money from this and the point of business is to make profit. This is a smarter way to do movies rather than trying to create them from scratch like they tried before and failed miserably.

Ever think wwe network may see dollar signs there for a Saturday cartoon block by getting in their good graces? They've proven to have a Saturday morning kids audience with vortex. If these movies go well they've proven crossover appeal and that they can make cash there with the animated world where they don't have to actually risk their stars getting hurt while filming. Surely it won't be all wrestling on wwe network and having a partnership with HB could be useful for years to come

Very good point. If WWE do want to create a cartoon for the network it is handy to have a good working relationship with a large animation studio like HB.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I am not a huge fan of hers, and find her the most annoying cast member of 30 Rock. but when it comes down to the battle of Betties, she wins every time.

Oh... Thanks for leading me up the garden path and then hanging me out to dry lol.

BTW you are so wrong about her in 30 Rock she is awesome, is she not meant be annoying as part of the character?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
This is just proof that The Rock literally pisses gold. He basically called John Cena a smurf and now Cena's on the Fruity Pebbles cereal boxes and starring in a Flinstones movie.

That's what WWE needs to do. Just keep bringing in The Rock to call random superstars gay and their net worth will gradually improve.

Reactions: 1 person

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
And all it cost was a little of Cena's dignity.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And all it cost was a little of Cena's dignity.
Little dignity, million dollar endorsement that could keep him set after wrestling. Trade off is worth it lol