Flair tears rotator cuff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FYW23

Reaction score
I'm hoping he doesnt return, I mean im kind of expecting a heel turn the second he gets back.

xtremebadass

Hopefully before Summerslam, so it could be HBK vs. Cena vs.HHH

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
You know I like Xtremebadass's idea that would be a match I'd really enjoy and I could see it happening depending on when he returns. If it's Vengeance he could have a match against either Edge or Orton to gain "revenge" on them for putting him out(which really wasn't there fault)and then he could move into the WWE title picture,Which we all know he'll end up winning the belt then turn heel and lose it to Cena at Wrestlemania 24 since that was the planned match for this year's 'Mania.

Then i wouldn't mind seeing Cena win it back because he wouldn't be champ for like 8 months or so,But thats if he loses it at Summerslam

TS_Chip

Reaction score
I thought he might be back inbetween June to August. I'm really interested in seeing what HHH will do or if DX will exist.

He yill be back at June i think oh and that circle Triple H already make DX over by giving a pedigree to HBK when HHH back from an injury. i'm afraid that apends again...

KingABz99

Reaction score
My guess is...HBK will beat Cena at WM23. Then he will keep th title until Summerslam. Triple H will return, and HBK will turn heel and attack the Game. They will face each other at Summerslam in probably a street fight. Makes sense huh

Holm

Reaction score
i hope i will recover soon, then DX will be over,

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm guessing around Wrestlemania time. He'll make an appearance but I doubt he'll wrestle.

get_brunk

Reaction score
Did he bother to make "pre" appearances when he was rehabbing last time? (I'm not trying to start stuff, I'm legitimately asking. I have no clue.)

I'm guessing he'll be back around SummerSlam too. My only thing is (and he'll do what's best for the company), but, didn't he say he wanted to be a face for a while or something to that effect? Will that play a part in what happens?

This Guy

no. Triple H did not appear until his return last time, which is why I'm sure he won't this time either. I wouldn't count on seeing Triple H making an appearence at Mania

zanekd1

Reaction score
i think he might want to take the full time to heal so he doesn't get reinjured so soon,and to spend some time with his new daughter,im thinkin his return is gonna be around a royal rumble,which he's probably gonna come out on top of like last time

Great One

I'd definitly count on seeing Triple H at WM, probably so he can surpass Bret Hart, who's he's tied with right now for most continous WMs.

And I agree with monkeystylez, I miss the days when there was actually surprise or a shock factor in a wrestler's return. Now there's spoilers everywhere and if that doesn't give it away they broadcast it on the damn show.

the dark knight

Not rush him back to soon and let him fully recover until he is ready to return

WTF! do u really think hes injured ? good god ! hes just in a break m8s . everyone gets his everyonce and a while . hes gonna be back when they have a good storyline for him .

This Guy

dude Triple H is ligit injured. They posted the footage of his surgery on WWE.com. He's out. Back when he tore his quad the first time you could see it, the muscle clearly sagging beneath the skin. It was the same last time. People like you make all wrestling fans look dumb. You beleive that since wrestling is staged everything about it is too. I supose you also think that Bret Hart's career ending injury was just a story as was HBK's bad back that forced a retirement after WM14, or that Eddie Guerrero didn't really have a bone sticking out of his arm after messing up the frog spash in his WWE in ring debut, that Mick Foley off the top of the Cell probably tickled that Benoit, Edge, Lita, Rhino, Angle & Austin all didn't have neck problems, and that one day, Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude & Andre the Giant will all make returns to the ring.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
^If that happens I will be disappointed, as much as I loved them feuding I am tired of the HBK vs HHH matches, I would hate to see a match between them for the 737423748247th time.

As for HHH coming back, I as he will be back either Vengeance or SUmmerslam as people have said.

Captive8

Reaction score
dude Triple H is ligit injured. They posted the footage of his surgery on WWE.com. He's out. Back when he tore his quad the first time you could see it, the muscle clearly sagging beneath the skin. It was the same last time. People like you make all wrestling fans look dumb. You beleive that since wrestling is staged everything about it is too. I supose you also think that Bret Hart's career ending injury was just a story as was HBK's bad back that forced a retirement after WM14, or that Eddie Guerrero didn't really have a bone sticking out of his arm after messing up the frog spash in his WWE in ring debut, that Mick Foley off the top of the Cell probably tickled that Benoit, Edge, Lita, Rhino, Angle & Austin all didn't have neck problems, and that one day, Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude & Andre the Giant will all make returns to the ring.

LOL, so true, so true. They said Triple H will be out 4-6 months. So that is May-July. I am guessing we might get a special appearence by Triple H at WM to be some sort of support for Shawn Michaels. But I am not counting on it. I think like most of the people said here, Triple H will either return around Vengeance or Summer Slam.