Flair tears rotator cuff

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Seb

Reaction score
sure hope so, dude =(

but I'm clueless

circle

Reaction score
I thought he might be back inbetween June to August. I'm really interested in seeing what HHH will do or if DX will exist. Don't know if he should chase the title right away, but it would be fitting to see him back in the ring.

The Miz

Reaction score
Yes I agree with 'This Guy' as adding more content would be great for people to discuss upon. Anyhow as far as HHH coming back goes I would say sometime around next Royal Rumble? I mean he will probably be better a couple months before hand but I think a good return would be during the Rumble. Then they can do what they want with HHH from there.

Wrestling Station

Triple H is Raw, so from that, everything will be explained.

As what has been told before, he's oout for atleast 6months due to the injury he had on his knee. Hopefully end of June he's going to be back.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He'll be able to return round Summer Slam tiem I guess, but I would keep him out until the Surivor Series or so.

Reaction score
Some of you guys are acting like his return is not going to happen, and your actually hopeing HE WILL return.

Im with Monkey, SummerSlam seems like a great time for him to return ... a big event, plenty of time to recover, could really push another nice fued right in summer...

4lkz

Reaction score
Maybe a return as a special member of a team in a Surivor Series style match?

Reaction score
id like to see him start a singles feud w/ edge or orton to have a big match at summerslam and then have them captain a team at surviovor series

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would like his return to be unadvertised. I miss the days when it seemed like anything could happen in wrestling.