Finn Bálor reportedly injured on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
They are obviously gonna send him to the cruiserweights to make him the top guy and so the cruiserweights won't be looked at as WWEs 2nd class citizens no more. That's why they just moved Kalisto to Raw. They are trying to cut out some of these nobody's that the division is built around. With Kalisto, Aries, and Nevilly building up the division in the next coming months and then Finn returning to challenge for the title, the division will be as strong as ever. I see a fatal four way at SummerSlam, Finn vs Neville vs Aries vs Kalisto. It wI'll probably be match of the night. What do u expect WWE to do? Put Finn against Brock Lesnar? Dude will throw his shoulder out again before the first German suplex hit's. LOL

That's silly. WWE is not concerned that the cruiserweight division seems likes 2nd class citizens. WWE actually wants the cruiserweight division to look like second class citizens. Anyone who knows a thing about Vince McMahon's opinions on cruiserweights would know that.

You can't talk about Kalisto's career and in any way use it as proof as what will happen to Finn Balor. I'm not even a huge Balor fan but you can't say Kalisto and Balor in the same sentence because there is no comparison. Balor's talent and popularity and his success in the eyes of the WWE Universe eclipses Kalisto's many times over.

WWE is not trying to build the cruiserweight division. I have no idea where you get that idea from. The cruiserweight division is an afterthought to the WWE. The division only exists because fans want it to. They honestly couldn't care less about it.

It's easier to send wrestlers of weaker popularity to a division that the WWE doesn't care about. They are not now, nor will they ever send one of their most popular wrestlers to a division they couldn't give two shits about

Do I expect them to put Finn Balor against Brock Lesnar? My friend, do you know the definition of a Strawman? If not, I ask you to look it up because I never suggested any such thing. We can pick almost any member of the main roster who is not named John Cena or Roman Reigns and assume that putting them up against Lesnar is a failing proposition. Just because Balor is not a match for Lesnar does not mean he does not belong in the heavyweight division. By that logic, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton and even the Big Show should be cruiserweights since Lesnar is more than a match for any of them.

The Lesnar thing is irrelevant. There are plenty of main roster heavyweights who couldn't stand a chance against Lesnar. So by your logic every single one of them should be moved to 205.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
That's silly. WWE is not concerned that the cruiserweight division seems likes 2nd class citizens. WWE actually wants the cruiserweight division to look like second class citizens. Anyone who knows a thing about Vince McMahon's opinions on cruiserweights would know that.

You can't talk about Kalisto's career and in any way use it as proof as what will happen to Finn Balor. I'm not even a huge Balor fan but you can't say Kalisto and Balor in the same sentence because there is no comparison. Balor's talent and popularity and his success in the eyes of the WWE Universe eclipses Kalisto's many times over.

WWE is not trying to build the cruiserweight division. I have no idea where you get that idea from. The cruiserweight division is an afterthought to the WWE. The division only exists because fans want it to. They honestly couldn't care less about it.

It's easier to send wrestlers of weaker popularity to a division that the WWE doesn't care about. They are not now, nor will they ever send one of their most popular wrestlers to a division they couldn't give two shits about

Do I expect them to put Finn Balor against Brock Lesnar? My friend, do you know the definition of a Strawman? If not, I ask you to look it up because I never suggested any such thing. We can pick almost any member of the main roster who is not named John Cena or Roman Reigns and assume that putting them up against Lesnar is a failing proposition. Just because Balor is not a match for Lesnar does not mean he does not belong in the heavyweight division. By that logic, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton and even the Big Show should be cruiserweights since Lesnar is more than a match for any of them.

The Lesnar thing is irrelevant. There are plenty of main roster heavyweights who couldn't stand a chance against Lesnar. So by your logic every single one of them should be moved to 205.

First off, I nevery compared Kalistos and Balor careers. WWE is putting them in the cruiserweight division because they are more established names unlike TJ Perkins and Rich Swann who are absolutely nobody and just terriblw for the division.

Secondly, Lesnar is the Universal Champion so that's why I used his name. Because I find it much more likely that WWE would put Balor against Neville at this point then Brock Lesnar.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Well ... My boy Finn Bálor is out due to a freak forearm. I don't have much to say though because all my hype and "markness" has turned to crippling sadness.

He was the only reason I even tuned into RAW. I haven't done that since his debut and giving up the title after he won it.

So here's to a healthy recovery and an awesome trip back to the top for the Demon King!

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Concussions should definitely be worried about. All the research and data detailing the damage it does to the brain should not just be shrugged off. We just had a top wrestler in Japan suffer a subdural hematoma because of repeated strikes to the head and going temporarily paralyzed.

I get what you are trying to say. But to say that concussions should not be worried about is just naive
Also:

Daniel Bryan.

Ya know, the guy that just retired, and returned as General Manager? That guy.

But Finn Balor injured, my thinking is "...Already?"