Finally ... The Rock Has Come Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
well, he's right. he's a better in ring wrestler than the rock.

SAL

Reaction score
ROCK/VENIS, WRESTLEMANIA. DO IT.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
The WORST Rock promo of all time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the best Miz, Barrett, Christian, Kennedy or ADR promo

Pyro proving what a colossal fucktard he is

Miz ~ Have no relevance at all until I team with Morrison, he gets popular, so I turn on him to become heel. Gain more heel heat by training the IWC darling on NXT. Sole catchphrase is screaming IM AWESOME. Great promo worker :rolleyes:

Barrett: I'm British and I lead a bunch of rookies around and I want the title. Winds blowing, higher power, yada yada yada. Tremendous.

Christian: I'm a career midcarder who is always going to be in Edge's shadow. Cheap jokes, e.g calling Regal "Bill." Yep, sure he's awesome.

Kennedy: Scream, scream, scream absolute nonsense and repeat your name at the end of the promo. World's greatest right here.

ADR: Mexican dribble, my destiny to do this, you knew that already. Wow, I'm captivated right now.

-----------------------

Thousands who haven't watched wrestling in years flocked to a screen to watch it. Friends of mine, who haven't watched wrestling in over 6 years, were around mine today watching his promo. I doubt there's anyone on the current roster, in ANY promotion around the world, whom would get such a reaction as this.

How does it feel having P1 of all people expose you and embarrass you?

Stick to videogames, at least there you accomplish something with yourself. Know your role, and shut your damn mouth, you candy ass jabroni.
Pretty silly breakdown of those guys ability as you could probably do that with just about anybody. That said Rock is if not the best all time when it comes to entertaining on the mic.

But anyways hopefully Rock realized that this pretty much is his true calling over just being a pure actor and shutting off wrestling from his life.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I'd like to also point out that Pyro was also an avid fan of The Rock, Batista, and Randy Orton at one point.

He has said numerous times that he doesn't watch WWE for wrestling but for entertainment but has said he is a fan of Chris Benoit and was a fan of the wrestling match William Regal and Daniel Bryan had back a few weeks ago.

Kylie

Reaction score
Alright that's enough now. Let's just stick to the topic at hand rather than attacking other members.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Hey. I'm just letting everybody know (As if they didn't already) that Pyro's opinion means jackshit because he'll change it in a month.

AF.

Reaction score
I'd like to also point out that Pyro was also an avid fan of The Rock, Batista, and Randy Orton at one point.

He has said numerous times that he doesn't watch WWE for wrestling but for entertainment but has said he is a fan of Chris Benoit and was a fan of the wrestling match William Regal and Daniel Bryan had back a few weeks ago.

Hey. I'm just letting everybody know (As if they didn't already) that Pyro's opinion means jackshit because he'll change it in a month.

Shut the fuck up already.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Nah, I'm good I'll continue with whatever I feel necessary.

Kizza

Reaction score
oh shit.

fuck them with you e-penis.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I almost wept at first, but it was kinda anticlimactic for me personally, he's gonna be around for at least a few weeks though, worst case scenario, so it's early days.

"Never going back." Hmm. We'll see.

Now, I want my Hollywood Rock.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think about never leaving again he means he'll keep making appearances and not do the via satellite stuff every 4 years or something. Wouldn't be surprised if he did some movies with WWE either again.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Credit: prowrestling.net

In an interview with rosenbergradio.com, Hulk Hogan gave his thoughts on The Rock's return to WWE:

"They've spent so much time building John Cena up," Hogan said. "There's a way to really build somebody up, but all of a sudden within three or four seconds, he had the whole arena screaming that Cena sucks."

"Sometimes I don't understand the philosophy. John Cena is going to be there all the time. Even though The Rock said he's back, he's only back for one day. He's not going to be there wrestling every single day like John Cena is, really holding it down and really keeping it real. All that stuff is scripted. They had Stephanie McMahon and the writers telling The Rock exactly what to say. I just didn't understand why they would want to destroy Cena so quickly."
And yet the crowd still cheered Cena per usual esp after he did his rapper promo.