Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I disagree. His defense was that he wouldn't kill the strongest town player in the game. I've showed you he has done it twice recently.
No you’ve shown it happened once in a joke of a game and then ducked my question about whether you read the context.
Rugrat doesn’t count no matter what mental gymnastics you want to perform, sorry

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Rugrat doesn’t count towards my point at all. My point is I don’t kill T1s on N1. Rugrat is not a T1 and id never think twice about killing him. My point was mostly aimed at magic and Odo, but you could count CP in that yes, although it’s a bit of a push and like I said; either present the context around us killing cp that game or gtfo imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also my mafia history goes back a lot further than tiger king :mj4

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I will say it’s interesting to note Rugrat didn’t weigh in on this when I’m pretty sure he knows I’m telling the truth :mj

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Rugrat doesn’t count towards my point at all. My point is I don’t kill T1s on N1. Rugrat is not a T1 and id never think twice about killing him. My point was mostly aimed at magic and Odo, but you could count CP in that yes, although it’s a bit of a push and like I said; either present the context around us killing cp that game or gtfo imo
I read Tiger King. I thought the game looked fine from the outset and into D2 and I know you killed CP because of his standing in the thread.

I can see why you'd disagree with me though because you were on the scum team and had more info into the outlook of the game beyond the first day/night.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah I see that - one of them (TK) I don’t think carries as much weight, the other one I agree with Rugrat and your assessment of his level of play.

But if he’s been scum 10 times and only done it twice for example, I think it’s less likely he kills Odo here - I’d lean more likely scum is exploiting Poysers poor position.

If he’s been scum 4 times, it’s a lot different if you gemme?

Then what do you think the way Odo dismantled Poyser a couple games back on Day 1?

Do you really think Poyser expected pushback on killing him? Nobody has been doing anything lol and he couldn't have known id rep in to actually call it for what it was

People are making this more difficult than it is

Mafia is a simple game

Hes also just calling me Jeff for some reason lol???

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’ve been scum loads lately lmao I’m pretty positive you’ll find a fair few games since tiger king

a “fairly common role” would be one that pops up fairly often lmao which applies here are you being dumb on purpose or what
But it doesn't pop up fairly often.

I think I've seen it only a couple times since I started playing with you all lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I read Tiger King. I thought the game looked fine from the outset and into D2 and I know you killed CP because of his standing in the thread.

I can see why you'd disagree with me though because you were on the scum team and had more info into the outlook of the game beyond the first day/night.
Did you read the qt???

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But it doesn't pop up fairly often.

I think I've seen it only a couple times since I started playing with you all lol
It pops up plenty m8, Smark has one in what feels like all of his games, barry uses them a decent amount too and they’ve popped up in other games. I think there might have even been one pretty recently tho I can’t remember the game

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Did you read the qt???
Yes which is why the second paragraph here is important. Im conceding that it probably felt like much more of a joke to you than it did to me. It wasn't like you weren't playing as if it were serious though. Your moves were clearly made with the interest of winning in mind.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It pops up plenty m8, Smark has one in what feels like all of his games, barry uses them a decent amount too and they’ve popped up in other games. I think there might have even been one pretty recently tho I can’t remember the game
Well this isn't Smark or Barry's game so you probably felt pretty good about faking it didn't you.

Maybe ill look later after I get up and make breakfast but I dont have it in my fairly common roles stack at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m just reading through this qt lmao are you on crack haza. We laugh about Odo’s role is fucking ridiculous very early on, one of odo’s first posts is about how he’s not planning on putting in any effort whatsoever because of it and you’re trying to say it didn’t become a joke til later and you’re saying you’ve read the qt?!! :heston

even with all that, I still posted this:

oyser
Person was signed in when posted

06-24-2020
06:07 AM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
Assuming none of us poyser and get lynched D1 today, we should just kill the scrubs, 1) because we are pretty stacked here lol and 2) it’s gonna be the only way to stop asinine why are you alive spec if we leave like CP, Xenus, Jeff and Tweet alive. Or at least lynch them :brodgers

But y’all can feel free to read how fucking dumb it is this to use this as a case in point against anything yourselves

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’m just reading through this qt lmao are you on crack haza. We laugh about Odo’s role is fucking ridiculous very early on, one of odo’s first posts is about how he’s not planning on putting in any effort whatsoever because of it and you’re trying to say it didn’t become a joke til later and you’re saying you’ve read the qt?!! :heston

even with all that, I still posted this:

oyser
Person was signed in when posted

06-24-2020
06:07 AM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
Assuming none of us poyser and get lynched D1 today, we should just kill the scrubs, 1) because we are pretty stacked here lol and 2) it’s gonna be the only way to stop asinine why are you alive spec if we leave like CP, Xenus, Jeff and Tweet alive. Or at least lynch them :brodgers

But y’all can feel free to read how fucking dumb it is this to use this as a case in point against anything yourselves

That qt post means literally 0 because you killed CP

And also I remember you boasting about how good a scum game you played that game which I dont think you'd have done if you considered the game a complete write off. You played as if it were a serious game.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That qt post means literally 0 because you killed CP

And also I remember you boasting about how good a scum game you played that game which I dont think you'd have done if you considered the game a complete write off. You played as if it were a serious game.
I boasted because I came back from like 10/1 lmao

I definitely didn’t play it as if it was serious and I say so multiple times in the qt, you’re off your heas

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I boasted because I came back from like 10/1 lmao

I definitely didn’t play it as if it was serious and I say so multiple times in the qt, you’re off your heas
So why are you using a QT post about killing scrubs and leaving T1s alive if you then...killed a T1. You seem desperate if you're using that as defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.