Final Fantasy IX Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tiger King didnt become a joke game until later on imo so I think dismissing that is incorrect.

I think Rugrat and CP were the strongest town players in the game and both were killed by your team N1. I think that is relevant to what you said.

Fine lynching. If anyone wants to try for another claim go ahead but im good here.
Incorrect

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Virgin claim is lol. Poyser needs a why is poyser still alive excuse which Virgin provides.

Let's lynch him, he's scum
So I just blind claimed a fairly common role? Ok jeff

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Raidokken - how many other games has Poyser been scum since Tiger King? It makes a big difference to the point you’re making re: Poyser killing T1 early.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Cos I agree TK didn’t become fuckery until later on, but it was Odo and Poyser on that team which I don’t think furthers any point about the likelihood of Poyser killing big names N1.

We’ve got 8 hrs left. I don’t think we should be rushing a lynch just yet

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@PHEN0M youve gone quiet - what are your thoughts on Poyser now?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@Raidokken - how many other games has Poyser been scum since Tiger King? It makes a big difference to the point you’re making re: Poyser killing T1 early.
I dont think too many, there was definitely another one but Odo caught him instantly so he wasn't alive N1. I actually think that strengthens my point in its own way though

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So I just blind claimed a fairly common role? Ok jeff
I mean Odo could have been virgin but we won't know until tomorrow but also Virgin isn't really that common at all and I'd say is a role in < 25% of games so I think what you're saying here is again just not true

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Nvm you wouldn't have claimed virgin if that was Odo lol that would be dumb

But yeah, virgin isn't a 'common'role

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm curious @Poyser for you to define a "fairly common role".

What % of usage in games makes a role fairly common. Just so I can do some research into your defense

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I dont think too many, there was definitely another one but Odo caught him instantly so he wasn't alive N1. I actually think that strengthens my point in its own way though

He was definitely scum in Meme Wars and yeah I remember Odo catching him early in another. How many did you check?

This may seem pedantic, but I think the amount scum games either backs up this point or it kills it tbh

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Oh he claimed Virgin. Easy to fake, can’t test it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He was definitely scum in Meme Wars and yeah I remember Odo catching him early in another. How many did you check?

This may seem pedantic, but I think the amount scum games either backs up this point or it kills it tbh
I disagree. His defense was that he wouldn't kill the strongest town player in the game. I've showed you he has done it twice recently.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ve been scum loads lately lmao I’m pretty positive you’ll find a fair few games since tiger king

a “fairly common role” would be one that pops up fairly often lmao which applies here are you being dumb on purpose or what

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I disagree. His defense was that he wouldn't kill the strongest town player in the game. I've showed you he has done it twice recently.
Yeah I see that - one of them (TK) I don’t think carries as much weight, the other one I agree with Rugrat and your assessment of his level of play.

But if he’s been scum 10 times and only done it twice for example, I think it’s less likely he kills Odo here - I’d lean more likely scum is exploiting Poysers poor position.

If he’s been scum 4 times, it’s a lot different if you gemme?

Status
Not open for further replies.