Figure Four Leg Lock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The miz used the move on smackdown to get a win over Primo. Are you happy to see The Miz take a legendary move? or do you think he should have left well enough alone?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
:mad: I think we all know how I feel about this :no:

I'm on your side. I understand the argument that there are only a certain amount of moves, but some moves are just iconic. I can see using it, as long as its noted, that it's not executed as well as the original.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I'm on your side. I understand the argument that there are only a certain amount of moves, but some moves are just iconic. I can see using it, as long as its noted, that it's not executed as well as the original.

It's like when the Rock uses the sharpshooter, love the Rock, hate when he uses that move.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
That makes it worse IMO. To each their own I suppose.

It makes it okay because no one executed it as well as The Hitman. I see your logic though, hopefully you see mine.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
It makes it okay because no one executed it as well as The Hitman. I see your logic though, hopefully you see mine.

I see both sides, but prefer mine :jeritroll:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't like it at all, but I don't like The Miz in general. I guess it is smart though, it can help him get over.

Reactions: Danielson

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I couldn't really care less but I don't mind at all. Especially since their was actually a passing of the torch-esque scene explaining it. Plus, with the exception of just not liking The Miz, I don't really see the logic in disliking it since Flair himself adopted the move, among other things, from Buddy Rogers.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Nobody's using it now, why wouldn't he use it?

Whatever he does with it, it will never be HE who will be remembered for the move.

It will be Undertaker :troll:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have no problem what so ever with it. Flair actually saw fit to give it to Miz and actually was happy that he could do it. And I don't mind that Miz's doesn't look exctly the same because he has done the move a total of two times. The more he does it the more he will get comfortable using it and better at it. Nor do I believe that he should look exactly like Flair when he does it. I like it when wrestlers do small tweaks to moves to make them individual, just like Dolph doesn't look like Shawn when he does the superkick.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
I figured this would happen when that segment with flair happened. I don't know how i feel about it.

I guess it could work for him, with the crowd pandering before, something that ADR had adopted with his face turn that i actually like from him. Most of the fan favorites have the move where the fans can get excited before they execute it.

I don't know, just like my opinion of Shelton and Dolph and the plethora of other guys using my favorite move ever, it's not as good as the best...

~Three Said That~