Fights With Friends

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Last night I was hanging out with some friends, we were messing around putting each other in headlocks and shit just having a laugh, apparently one of my friends hit the other hard and he flipped and started to punch him then bashed his head off the ground! I just stood there and didn't know what the fuck was going on. It was pretty stupid as I'm sure he didn't get hard enough to justify the rage he went on.... a little while later we were all cool though. Earlier in the night we were talking about our dads who were best friends growing up and how they used to just get into random fights with each like that. So, how do friends just fight and then get over it a few minutes later? Has this happened with you guys a lot before?

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Shit yeah, I don't have many friends at all I haven't atleast come close to fist fighting. Most I have

Postman Dave

Reaction score
No.

I very rarely hit anyone, so if that happens you've done something real serious to warrant it. We trade barbs and banter but never go as far as hitting each other.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Barely.

One day I was at recess and I was having fun with my friends. Lawrence was throwing cookie crumbs at Matt. Matt was laughing and everything but then Matt asked him to stop and Lawrence wouldn't. Eventually Lawrence threw a crumb in Matt's eye. Matt grabbed Lawrence but Jose got Matt off and pushed him. Matt and Jose put each other in headlocks and Jose punched Matt in the jaw. The teachers broke it up before it could go any further. Now they hate each other. Matt hates Lawrence and Jose and vice versa

That's really the only time. I personally have never really come close to fighting with someone

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Barely.

One day I was at recess and I was having fun with my friends. Lawrence was throwing cookie crumbs at Matt. Matt was laughing and everything but then Matt asked him to stop and Lawrence wouldn't. Eventually Lawrence threw a crumb in Matt's eye. Matt grabbed Lawrence but Jose got Matt off and pushed him. Matt and Jose put each other in headlocks and Jose punched Matt in the jaw. The teachers broke it up before it could go any further. Now they hate each other. Matt hates Lawrence and Jose and vice versa

That's really the only time. I personally have never really come close to fighting with someone

Does he actually refer to himself as Lawrence or does he go by Larry?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nope this kid goes by Lawrence.

Really? Does he get beaten up a lot? Back when I was in school I'm pretty sure going by Lawrence instead of switching up to Larry would be grounds to get your ass handed to you daily. :lol:

Oh and to answer the question, nope, I've never fought a friend for real, but horsing around fighting? Sure, all the time, only until the other guy gives up or you get tired though. Then we usually make out for awhile before hitting the bedroom.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It wasnt Lawrence that got into the fight though. It was Jose and Matt.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
HEY LOOK WHAT'S THAT OVER YOUR HEAD!

but for serious I thought this thread was gonna be about a new game like words with friends or hanging with friends

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Reaction score
The thread title was indeed intended to be a play on words with friends. Bravo, you win Booty!

The whole time I was reading Viper's little story I imagine a couple of kindergartners and kept thinking that Lawrence was an odd sounding name to go by... I like the different answers so far! For a minute I almost thought everyone would say it was a normal thing like it was for my dad back in the day and such... hmmm...

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
what do I win?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The thread title was indeed intended to be a play on words with friends. Bravo, you win Booty!

The whole time I was reading Viper's little story I imagine a couple of kindergartners and kept thinking that Lawrence was an odd sounding name to go by... I like the different answers so far! For a minute I almost thought everyone would say it was a normal thing like it was for my dad back in the day and such... hmmm...

Back in the day the teachers didn't give a shit about anything. My dad whose the nicest person in the world got into 3 fights. His record is 1-2 :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Back in the day the teachers didn't give a shit about anything. My dad whose the nicest person in the world got into 3 fights. His record is 1-2 :lol:

It's not so much that the teachers didn't care as that times were just different. When I was a kid, if I did something wrong, my dad cuffed me upside the head. Nowadays parents can have their kids taken away from them for doing that, so most of them don't out of fear. It's stupid, but it is what it is so there's not much we can do about it.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I've never gotten into a fight with a friend. Minus the usual playing around etc... I've argued with friends but that is as far as it has went.

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Lets see...
I kicked best friends' ass in 5th grade.

In the 9th grade I stabbed another good friend in the hand with a pen in home room (he still has the scar.)

I think the most recent time was about a year ago, when I good friend of mine chipped my tooth at with a pool cue at a bar. I then proceeded to beat him him with said pool cue. Although all this I heard from witnesses because I was drunk off my ass. (I will be the best man for his wedding next month.)