Favourite stand up comedian?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He's the puppet dude right? He isn't bad, but he's definitely not as good as people make him out to be.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Late, but Louis C.K. is my choice.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I never liked the Tony Clifton portions of his show

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not the best person to ask about this since I don't really watch alot of stand up comedians. I'd say I'd be lucky to have even seen 20% of these comedians stand up, but one of the ones I did saw was Jeff Dunham and the was anything but fortunate.

Christopher Titus (on the off chance that anyone actually check these, the first one has no visual accompaniment [sucks since it's my favorite bits from him] and the second is the latter half of his time spent with his abusive girlfriend [that's all that you need to know]). I first discovered Titus through his Fox sitcom Titus, which is one of my favorite comedies of all-time, probably my favorite with a studio audience. Either way, I knew a lot of the episodes came from his stand-up special Norman Rockwell Is Bleeding which is based off his life and after seeing that show he immediately became my favorite. I love that most of his comedy derives from real-life experience and a lot of times he's telling a story not just jokes. And of course I love the stories, anyone with a manic-depressive schizophrenic mother is bound to have at least a few great stories. Ironically, even though he's my favorite, I have more problems with him than I do with any of the honorable mentions I could throw out here. Mostly because I've seen most of his specials (I've seen the first four, saw bits and pieces of his fifth and nothing from his current one). And while I love Norman Rockwell Is Bleeding, I don't like anyone of the other ones nearly as much. I've enjoyed most of them though, except Love Is Evol which I recall being a chore to get through and only laughing at two or three jokes (one of which, is also in Norman Rockwell Is Bleeding [only joke that's featured in more than one show]).

As for my honorable mention, George Mother Fuckin' Carlin. Enough said.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jimmy Carr, Louis CK and Dave Chapelle