• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite TLC Match

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Alright well it's that time of month again to start talking about our favorite match of said PPV or said match type of the PPV. Now TLC has had a table match, a ladder match, and a chair match but this is just to talk about the TLC Match and what one over the years has been your all time favorite.

I'm thinking most people will either go with the first one, or with the one I'm going with, and it's a recent one but to me it blew all the others out the water.

The Shield vs Team Hell No and Ryback.

This match was crazy, had some great spots like TLC Matches are suppose to have, it really looked like hell out there and it was a big win for The Shield to start off what has been a really amazing year or so for them in the WWE. Some other good ones have to be Cena vs Edge and Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit vs Edge and Christian vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Hardy Boyz.

So what's your favorite TLC Match of all time?

Lover Boy

Certified
Abosultely loved Edge vs Cena at Unforgiven 2006.

That was back when I was really into wrestling and I thought that match was awesome. At the time I thought it was so awesome how Edge was being cheered and Cena booed (I was a big Edge fan). The finish of the match is still one of my favourite endings to a match ever.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
TLC II of course. Nothing tops Edge spearing Hardy from the top of the ladder...NOTHING I SAY~!

Also, in case anyone is interested, my favourite TLC song is "Scrubs".

Postman Dave

The lack of Waterfalls is disturbing.

Big fan of TLC 2 & Ryback/Hell No vs. The Shield from last year. Also noteworthy is the CM Punk/Jeff Hardy match.

Sabretooth

Fuck it TLC II at WM 17. I say that without hesitation. Look at the spot

Swanton on Devon and Spike through tables
Bubba Ray and Matt Hardy falling through 4 tables
Spear off the titles

And a lot of excitement.

The Viper

I fucking love TLC III on Smackdown. With that tremendous Benoit spot on the table missing the splash. That's one of my favorites.

As far as purely telling a story, you can't get any better than TLC 3 from Smackdown. Much like he would a few days later with the first MITB match, Benoit found a way to make a ladder match be about a story rather than just random spots.

I can't say I've been a fan of some of the semi-recent ones though. Cena/Edge and Taker/Edge were both garbage. Other quality ones were TLC 2, the six man from 2012 and Punk/Hardy.