• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
So is @baseballmm out legit?
giphy.gif

And that's the real question needed...

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
So is @baseballmm out legit?
he's out for now. He made a status about it.

I'm gonna be nicer than I really should be in this situation and say that the door is open to him to come back until the beginning of RAW. But until then people can draft people from his team under the condition that if he does come back before RAW, he keeps his players and those drafts are null and void. Like I said I'm being nicer than I should be but I'm at least giving him a chance.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm not rejoining. I wouldn't have made the decision to post that I wanted to leave if I wasn't like 80% or more certain that that is what I wanted to do.

I really think you should let Jonny have the first pick of my free agents, he really should have had The Fiend in the first place, I wasn't expecting The Fiend to still be available when my turn came up, I was just going to go for AJ Styles if he was available.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
he's out for now. He made a status about it.

I'm gonna be nicer than I really should be in this situation and say that the door is open to him to come back until the beginning of RAW. But until then people can draft people from his team under the condition that if he does come back before RAW, he keeps his players and those drafts are null and void. Like I said I'm being nicer than I should be but I'm at least giving him a chance.
What if, instead of dissolving his team, his team just gets put under new ownership? (assuming of course he doesn't come back before your Monday deadline). IIRC Jacob and Snake were both interested to a degree, perhaps they would like to take over Absolutely Phenomenal to keep the number of teams the same and give someone a shot who missed the deadline?

Reactions: Death Walker

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
@white crow was also interested sorta in joining and he could have when Grievs dropped out but Reags decided against that

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@white crow was also interested sorta in joining and he could have when Grievs dropped out but Reags decided against that
You wanted him to join in on the last round of the draft, don't twist situations like that.
What if, instead of dissolving his team, his team just gets put under new ownership? (assuming of course he doesn't come back before your Monday deadline). IIRC Jacob and Snake were both interested to a degree, perhaps they would like to take over Absolutely Phenomenal to keep the number of teams the same and give someone a shot who missed the deadline?
I didn't know Snake was interested until now. Huh. I mean I would have to know what they think first @Solid Snake @JacobFox @white crow

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You wanted him to join in on the last round of the draft, don't twist situations like that.

Yes, and I stated why I thought allowing him to join last wouldn't have been "unfair" to him like you said. Look at KoA - he got the final spot in the draft and he was still able to draft AJ Styles and Becky Lynch, and he is currently on +17 points, doing better than many other competitors.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yes, and I stated why I thought allowing him to join last wouldn't have been "unfair" to him like you said. Look at KoA - he got the final spot in the draft and he was still able to draft AJ Styles and Becky Lynch, and he is currently on +17 points, doing better than many other competitors.
last in the order is not the same as drafting 5 of the scraps at the end of the draft which you suggested.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
No you must have misunderstood, I wanted crow to be the last person in the draft order, not coming in after everybody else had already had their picks.

Grievs dropped out of the League before the draft started, so somebody else could have been put in his place, and given the last spot in the draft order, and there wouldn't have been a problem.