Fantasy Trades

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Trades:
Trades may be made at any time during the season but won't be in effect until the next week of events. You trade someone in on a Tuesday, you still have to deal with that person until Monday. Players may trade between each other or from the list of free agents. To confirm a trade, you will enter it here and both members of the trade must make a post to say they agree to it just so we don't get anyone randomly stealing people.

Free Agents:
Free agents include all wrestlers not chosen during the draft. Free agents also include wrestlers that players have removed from their roster during a trade. If multiple players want the same free agent, it's a first come first serve basis. Free agents added to a roster begin with a score of zero.

You want the full teams, check the first post of the draft thread:

And if you would like a Free Agents list of people who is currently available:

Raw
Luke Gallows
Karl Anderson
Cedric Alexander
Humberto Carillo
Erick Rowan
Jinder Mahal
Samoa Joe
Akira Tozawa
Shelton Benjamin
Rey Mysterio
Titus O’Neil
EC3
Eric Young
Sin Cara
No Way Jose
Mojo Rawley
Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins
The IIconics
Sarah Logan
AOP
Drew McIntyre

SmackDown
Lucha House Party
Heavy Machinery
Brock Lesnar
Xavier Woods
Dolph Ziggler
Carmella
Elias
Apollo Crews
Drew Gulak
Heath Slater
Tamina
The B-Team
Luke Harper
Cesaro
Drake Maverick
Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose
Dana Brooke
Robert Roode
Natalya

NXT:
Angel Garza
Boa
Bobby Fish
Cameron Grimes
Cezar Bononi
Damian Priest
Danny Burch
Dexter Lumis
Dominik Dijakovic
Fabian Aichner
Fandango
Finn Bálor
Isaiah Scott
Jaxson Ryker
Jordan Myles
Kassius Ohno
Keith Lee
Kona Reeves
Kushida
Kyle O'Reilly
Lio Rush
Mansoor Al-Shehail
Matt Riddle
Oney Lorcan
Raul Mendoza
Rik Bugez
Roderick Strong
Shane Thorne
Steve Cutler
Tommaso Ciampa
Tyler Breeze
The Velveteen Dream
Wesley Blake
Aliyah
Bianca Belair
Candice LeRae
Dakota Kai
Deonna Purrazzo
Io Shirai
Jessamyn Duke
Marina Shafir
Mia Yim
Shayna Baszler
Taynara Conti
Vanessa Borne
Xia Li

Competitors tag: @Just Kevin @Jonny Nostradamus @Beavie @DualShock @InsaneAlphaBeta @Jeffry Fucking Mason @King Of Armageddon @Redboy123@ @Patriot Pants @Seto-san @baseballmm

To make it clear, this is for trade negotiations only.

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
@Beavie
I want Big E. I'm willing to negotiate but I hope you will....
giphy.gif

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Not a trade negotiation, but I did notice you have Hanson and Rowe both listed under the free agents...

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Not a trade negotiation, but I did notice you have Hanson and Rowe both listed under the free agents...

Don't blame Reag, blame WWE feeling the need to change names constantly.

ANYWAY

I want to be a part of history and be party to the first trade, so I am offering up Bianca Belair if I think I am given a good trade offer. I will now list the wrestler from each of my opponent's that is most likely to make me want to trade with them.

Seto - Io Shirai

Nostra - Roderick Strong

DS - Nikki Cross

Patriot Pants - Bayley

Kevin - Sasha Banks

Jeffry - Roman Reigns

Beavie - Charlotte

Insane - Harper

Redboy - Rollins

KoA - AJ Styles

That doesn't mean you can't offer someone else from your list, these are just the wrestlers I most want from you (I don't care about giving things away lol. Or am I truly giving things away tho? really dinks your dink ?)

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Don't blame Reag, blame WWE feeling the need to change names constantly.

ANYWAY

I want to be a part of history and be party to the first trade, so I am offering up Bianca Belair if I think I am given a good trade offer. I will now list the wrestler from each of my opponent's that is most likely to make me want to trade with them.

Seto - Io Shirai

Nostra - Roderick Strong

DS - Nikki Cross

Patriot Pants - Bayley

Kevin - Sasha Banks

Jeffry - Roman Reigns

Beavie - Charlotte

Insane - Harper

Redboy - Rollins

KoA - AJ Styles

That doesn't mean you can't offer someone else from your list, these are just the wrestlers I most want from you (I don't care about giving things away lol. Or am I truly giving things away tho? really dinks your dink ?)
Luke Harper for Bianca Belair?

giphy.gif

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Luke Harper for Bianca Belair?

If Candice fails to knock off Shayna Belair may be the next challenger. Or they may just decide to bring her to the main roster and push her, pitting her against one of the champions. Imagine her debuting as a face to confront a heel champ Sasha... the amount of attitude in that ring would make the "Attitude Era" look like it was a time of goody-two-shoes lol

Your weakest pick is either Joe or Liv. Depending on whether she returns as a heel or face, Liv could be somebody I want. And though Joe has a sick beat, he isn't winning a title anytime soon. So I don't think you have anybody I want that I am willing to trade Belair for...

Unless you want Roode instead? He was the other person I was thinking of trading

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
If Candice fails to knock off Shayna Belair may be the next challenger. Or they may just decide to bring her to the main roster and push her, pitting her against one of the champions. Imagine her debuting as a face to confront a heel champ Sasha... the amount of attitude in that ring would make the "Attitude Era" look like it was a time of goody-two-shoes lol

Your weakest pick is either Joe or Liv. Depending on whether she returns as a heel or face, Liv could be somebody I want. And though Joe has a sick beat, he isn't winning a title anytime soon. So I don't think you have anybody I want that I am willing to trade Belair for...

Unless you want Roode instead? He was the other person I was thinking of trading
If i were to trade anyone, it would probably be joe, but i am quite happy with my picks. So i dont see myself trading anyone..okay maybe luke harper depending on if he loses or not, but i have no interest in tradeing him for Bianca lol, sorry friend.

As for Liv Morgan, if all the specualtion and evidence turns out to be true, then there is Absolutely zero chance im letting her go, not a chance.

Tommaso Ciampa should be returning soon, and when he does i sense a monster push, and Shayna Baszler even if she loses and i dont think its time for candice to win, she can just either win the title back or go to the main roster, regardless i expect her reign to continue, she is a absolutely essiential player in my team.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The only thing I am keeping an eye on is Adam Cole's "injury" of whether or not it is truly legit.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The only thing I am keeping an eye on is Adam Cole's "injury" of whether or not it is truly legit.
That's the reason why I'm surprised nobody has picked Matt Riddle. If Cole is legit injured or not, either way Riddle has a significant chance to win the title imo.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
That's the reason why I'm surprised nobody has picked Matt Riddle. If Cole is legit injured or not, either way Riddle has a significant chance to win the title imo.
For some reason, in my head I completely forgot NXT was part of this, even after multiple people drafted NXT people.

bloodlusT Revolution drops Pacman Jones (and therefore also his substitute Xavier Woods) and picks up Matt Riddle

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

For some reason, in my head I completely forgot NXT was part of this, even after multiple people drafted NXT people.

bloodlusT Revolution drops Pacman Jones (and therefore also his substitute Xavier Woods) and picks up Matt Riddle

I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP REAG! HE WAS MY BACK UP IF ADAM COLE IS INJURED!!!