Fantasy Trades

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm bored so here are three free agents that I think people should be thinking about.

1. Andrade - They're clearly building up to something with the guy. Hes had two great victories against Sin Cara & Ali just since the draft.

2. Humberto Carrillo - Now probably not the best idea to draft both him and Andrade at the same time because just speculation but I think they're likely to feud soon. They like to put Andrade with Lucha guys e.g Rey & Cara and I think that's what's happening but at the same time he did just make his raw debut against the Universal Champion and they made him look extremely good. I think he's going to be filling in the Finn Balor spot when Finn was on the main roster I think that might equal in some points. Plus he has the most babyface I've seen in a baby face.

3. LITERALLY ANY 205 LIVE GUY OTHER THAN LIO. WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE 205 LIVE PERSON ON THE BOARD? and he wasn't even on the roster until three weeks ago!

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
3. LITERALLY ANY 205 LIVE GUY OTHER THAN LIO. WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE 205 LIVE PERSON ON THE BOARD? and he wasn't even on the roster until three weeks ago!
Shhhhhhh... I feel like I'm the only one who watches 205 Live, don't give away my strats (at least you didn't mention the part about their roster being the most likely to wrestle twice in one week and therefore have double the chances to pick up points)

Last edited by a moderator:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
My new team
Corbin, Lacey, Andrade, shorty g and the very sexy sasha Banks.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*realizes Beaver has Andrade*

.....I can't even get a fucking trade post right. Jesus Christ, I am the worst at this. @Beavie you wanna make a trade?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I am looking at who to get.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I am looking at who to get.

Honestly, I am not getting rid of him right now, as well, not to be that person, but if you haven't already, give @Jonny Nostradamus points because Dakota Kai won on NXT this week in a tag match with Teagan Nox.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Honestly, I am not getting rid of him right now, as well, not to be that person, but if you haven't already, give @Jonny Nostradamus points because Dakota Kai won on NXT this week in a tag match with Teagan Nox.
actually I did this one! She has 0 points because she also lost to Bianca previously.

Reactions: Death Walker

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen