Fantasy Trades

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Ok, I have reevaluated my life and have come to the conclusion that Matt Riddle is the sole blame for my recent misfortunes. So after he ends up banking me 14 pts this weekend (since the trade would go into place after Survivor Series, if I remember correctly. If not, oh well.)

Drop: Matt Riddle (sorry BRO)
Pick up: Isaiah Scott (SWERVE)

Reactions: bullyballmm

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Ok, I have reevaluated my life and have come to the conclusion that Matt Riddle is the sole blame for my recent misfortunes. So after he ends up banking me 14 pts this weekend (since the trade would go into place after Survivor Series, if I remember correctly. If not, oh well.)

Drop: Matt Riddle (sorry BRO)
Pick up: Isaiah Scott (SWERVE)
For the record I now hope he loses you 14 points. XD

• Wow
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
For the record I now hope he loses you 14 points. XD
Eh, actually I'm an idiot cuz I forgot that he got taken out of War Games anyway, so this weekend isn't that much a risk or gain anyway. Especially if doesn't get to be part of the team at Survivor Series. Even more reason to dump him