Fantasy Football, Anyone?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I got alternate players I throw in, but I don't have another kicker or extra RB, so I am pretty much going to see what happens. I got to keep Bush and Gould in, I got no choice. I got some pretty good players though.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
how the hell am I 7th? Oh yeah, Tony Romo fucking SUCKS DICK.

anyone willing to give me a receiver for anyone other than Chris Johnson and Fitzgerald?

PeepShow

Ok, fuck the Colts and Manning. Passing the ball with 5 minutes left up by 20+? Seriously? I was up by 5 points when this happened, then he comes out passing and gets 7 points on that drive. He just wanted that 300 yard game. What a piece of shit.

This league is so lame. I'm racking up the points every week but always get the top scorer. No wonder I have the most points by far and have a losing record now. Awesome.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Every game I've had is within 10 points. Lose, win, lose, win, lose.

I'm guessing the pattern will continue.

xtremebadass

I benched Reggie Bush, got a couple new players on the team. I definitely think I can make my record 3-3 this week.

xtremebadass

Of course you gunna win Alex you got Tom Brady, I lost this week because I decided not to put in Reggie Bush! DAMNIT, I am never going to bench that bastard ever again

xtremebadass

NOOO!!! I SHALL WIN THIS WHOLE DAMN THING ON MY OWN

:shifty: lol

Wordlife

ummmm I'm most likely going to be 6-0! Unless Brady, hell, if my whole team ends up getting hurt during ONE week of football... you might have a chance.... other than that... I'm taking it this year! :)

xtremebadass

Who is GB's Bucs? Whoever that is they gunna get they ass whooped by Da Bears and Da Bush