Fantasy Football, Anyone?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I prepared myself for this, this is my first time playing fantasy football, I did the mock draft and everything and I am ready to kick all your asses

Enigma22

Reaction score
i wasnt at the draft but my team will be damn good if westbrook and lt stay healthy. that probably wont happen tho.

Wordlife

I felt so bad for taking Rivers.... but I did it on purpose to make a potential trade to my Mr. Peep.... and the trade went through... both parties are happy!

Mike... wow... you drafted pretty much the entire Chicago Bears team wtf? lol

xtremebadass

I wasn't at the draft either, but I got Forte, Hester, Big Ben, and Cutler. Time to OWN

PeepShow

lmao @ everyone's teams except for mine and HFH. SP's might be decent, but everyone elses is just plain laughable.

PeepShow

:lmao @ Soulpower's luck this week.

My team w/ the most points per usual.

Soulpower

:lmao @ Soulpower's luck this week.

My team w/ the most points per usual.

Yeah. Gore getting hurt in the game against Minnesota really screwed things up. Not even a very good game by Maurice Drew was much help... And then there's Clinton Portis and TO :smh

Still, I'm tied for 2nd, so I can't complain too much.

Wordlife

Yeah the 3 of us are doing quite well this season! I think we have the best teams imo :D

xtremebadass

I finally got a win :)

You will all end up sucking XBA's balls. Cutler is going to Detroit, Detroit sucks total dick so I will be racking up those points this week with Hester, Bennett, and Forte. Time to own.

Enigma22

Reaction score
my team is so shitty. i wish i was there for the draft lol.